This limited ship is one of the first models of the widely loved Hawklight. It features a weapon loadout similar to the original's and proves to be a very strong PVP ship just like its normal counterpart.
The interior of the Retro Hawklight is rather mundane; it is composed of a single room with the pilot seat at the front and a very similar looking seat in addition to a blank screen at the back right corner of the area.
- Powerful hull breaking Spinals.
- Great top speed and maneuverability; higher turn speed and acceleration than even the Sentaliz.
- Balanced and high health pool for a Battleship.
- Versatile Turrets are able to provide some protection against smaller ships while still doing a good amount of damage, especially towards Shields.
- Damage output is much more balanced compared to its regular counterpart.
- Due to its speed, agility and high DPS, it is a great ship for Pirating.
- Relies heavily on its spinals for hull damage.
- Expensive for a Battleship.
- The underside is a weakspot; only 1 Turret is positioned under the ship.
- Slightly problematic turret placement.
- Warp under your opponents as almost all of the turrets are on top of the ship.
- Exploit bigger ships' blindspots with your superior mobility.
- Use this ship's Spinals to finish off crippled targets.
- Be careful when using this ship as it will be seen as a valuable target. Avoid extensively tanking damage and retreat if needed.
- Added in .66b, along with the Retro Ship event.
- Received a buff along with all other retro event ships in .66b shortly after the event ended.
- 2 Light Retro Flak Cannons replaced with 2 Retro Medium Lasers, spinal interval reduced to zero in version .72f
- Health increased from 4050/3550 to 4550/3990 in version .73b3.
- Hull increased from 3990 to 4300 in an unknown version.
- Explosion size 45 ----> 480 .75a12