This limited ship is one of the first models of the widely loved Hawklight. It has a different armament and may prove to be a very viable PvP ship.
The interior of the Retro Hawklight is bland with the player entering through the back into a dark room that has the pilots chair and a passenger seat in it.
- Good at finishing off crippled ships thanks to its Medium Cannon Spinals.
- Has a faster turn speed than most Battleships.
- High health for a Battleship.
- Amazing turret damage.
- Spinals fire all at once in a "shotgun" style, allowing for powerful bursts of damage.
- Will be hunted due to its Limited classification.
- Relies heavily on its spinals for hull damage.
- Expensive for a Battleship.
- Warp under your opponents as most of the weaponry is at the top.
- Due to its fast turn speed, it is a very good choice for Pirating.
- Added in .66b, along with the Retro Ship event.
- Received a buff along with all other retro event ships in .66b shortly after the event ended.
- 2 Light Retro Flak Cannons replaced with 2 Retro Medium Lasers, spinal interval reduced to zero in version .72f
- Health increased from 4050/3550 to 4550/3990 in version .73b3.
- Hull increased from 3990 to 4300 in a unknown version (only revealed in-game).