The Retro Hercules is a limited version of the Hercules, featuring its original model.
- The Retro Hercules has an interior where you are greeted by a cargo deck with a few crates and a teleporter in the rear, where you are then teleported to an upper deck with the pilot's seat/computer and passenger seats
- Extremely high turn speed for it's size, being faster than most other ships overall.
- 9,000 overall health, combined with the high speed makes it hard to kill compared to most freighters.
- Is surprisingly easy to dock, allowing for quick trading runs and escape from most pirates.
- Can act as a passenger ship if ever necessary due large amounts of seats.
- Second largest cargo ship of all player ships in-game.
- Very, very expensive.
- Limited, so you cannot get it back once lost.
- Can be seen as a trophy kill to pirates due to its expensive cost and being a Limited kill.
- Awful cargo hold size relative to the cost by today's standards.
- Only use when not in war, if used at all.
- Make sure to see that area you are heading to is all clear.
- If you do decide to use it during war, use its high speed to quickly dock at the Mega Base before any pirates can get to you.
- Added in .66b, along with the Retro Ship Event 2019.
- Received a buff along with all other retro event ships in version .66b shortly after the event ended.
- Received a buff cargo 6500 to 8500 and received 2 "Anti-Vulture" turrets.
- 3 Wasps (if not more) are able to fit inside the Retro Hercules.
- This ship is the original model of the Hercules freighter.
- The trail of this ship is made from Roblox fire particles, so they do not render when the camera is farther away.
- This ship had its own unique turrets likely-humorously named "Anti-Vulture" turrets using the model of early medium lasers.