This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Retro Ridgebreaker is a limited-edition version of the Ridgebreaker that features its original model and armament.
A large warship designed to siege bases from afar, this ship is a force to be reckoned with, but can still be brought down by skilled pilots.
The interior consists of a simple empty room with a chair on an elevated platform and a control panel in the front with a lot of buttons.
- Has advantages similar to its normal counterpart (the Ridgebreaker).
- Has a large Cargo Hold.
- Much more balanced, and increased firepower compared to its normal counterpart.
- Slightly better acceleration compared to its normal counterpart.
- Easily swarmed by small ships.
- Large blind spot on the underbelly and back.
- Somewhat inaccurate turrets.
- Very expensive, as it is semi-Limited.
- The Railguns and Spinals add up to create an immense amount of hull damage. Though this is a limited ship, so watch out and be careful with it.
- Outrange the heavy laser armament on Starbases with your Retro Medium Railguns.
- Added in .66b, along with the retro ship event.
- Received a buff along with all other retro event ships in .66b shortly after the event ended.
- Shield health increased from 8,725 to 9,000, an additional 2 Heavy Lasers added(2 Retro Heavy Lasers -> 4 Retro Heavy Lasers), and 2 more Huge Cannon spinals added(4 Huge Cannons -> 6 Huge Cannons) in version .75a5.
- Explosion Size 180 ----> 900 .75a12
- It's the original model that was introduced in early beta.
- Compared to its regular counterpart, the Retro Ridgebreaker is much smaller.