Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Retro Sixfold is a buffed reskin of the original Sixfold model. It includes unique turrets and increased health and maneuverability.
The Retro Sixfold's interior is a simple corridor with team-color stripes facing the pilot's seat.
- Extremely high health for a Cruiser, could be compared to Battlecruisers health-wise.
- Spinals are extremely powerful against hull.
- Highest average DPS in its class, surpassing multiple Battleships in damage output.
- Large size for a Cruiser, making it easier to hit with
- Has to face the target in order for all Turrets to have a line of sight.
- Vulnerable to shield breakers due to most of its health being Shields.
- Be sure to use your spinals when your enemy is hulled, as they are your primary source of hull damage.
- Added in .66b along with the Retro Ship Event 2020.
- Received a buff in .66b shortly after the event ended.
- The Retro Sixfold is almost the same as the actual Sixfold, with less details.
- Was one of the Event ships that was put back on sale for the 2019 Black Friday sale.