Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Retro Sixfold is a buffed reskin of the original Sixfold model. It includes unique turrets and increased health and maneuverability.
The Retro Sixfold's interior is a simple corridor with team-color stripes facing the pilot's seat.
- Extremely high health for a Cruiser, could be compared to Battlecruisers health-wise.
- High Turret firepower, allowing it to destroy small ships with ease.
- It's a limited ship so pirates will view it as a trophy kill.
- Very bad Spinal interval.
- Be sure to use your spinals when your enemy is on hull health, as they are your primary source of hull damage.
- Added in .66b along with the Retro Ship Event 2020.
- Received a buff in .66b shortly after the event ended.
- The Retro Sixfold is almost the same as the actual Sixfold, with less details.
- Was one of the Event ships that was put back on sale for the 2019 Black Friday sale.