The Revelation is a heavily armed Carrier.
The Revelation is a massive Carrier, larger than most Dreadnoughts. Despite this, the hangar takes up only the front third of the entire ship length. It has some of the highest firepower of all ships in the Carrier class. It is sometimes considered an improved Ampharos, although its current array of weaponry is not as effective against small ships.
You enter the Revelation in the hangar, which contains 6 Strikers lined up in a row. On the back end of the hangar, you find a teleporter to the bridge.
The rooms are large but mostly empty to reduce lag. There are a few seats in them facing out of the windows. These may or may not be decorated in the future.
The bridge is fairly small and has a window in the back. There are a few seats near the pilot and a seat behind facing a glass table, taken from the old Apocalypse. The pilot's seat has a blue orb in front of it, supposedly the steering wheel.
When you teleport out of the bridge, you will end up in a lounge looking place, with a sign that says "Rev Cafe" and a Menu next to the cafeteria. If you walk down the hallway, you will end up in a large, but empty room with a window out the front and a teleporter to the hangar.
- Good health.
- High Turret firepower makes it well-defended against attackers.
- Can support fleets in a large scale siege.
- Able to resist attacks from Dreadnoughts for a limited amount of time.
- With some skill, the Revelation can PvP some Dreadnoughts without needing the support of its Fighters.
- Possesses Strikers, which are great Fighters.
- Average cost for its class.
- Rather sluggish mobility
- Can be overwhelmed by smaller Ships if the underbelly remains undefended.
- Very large and makes a huge target for enemy Ships.
- Lacks the maneuverability to flee from combat.
- Long way from the seats to the fighters.
- Don't go into open spaces because you can be ambushed by smaller Ships.
- Make sure your team listens to your orders. If your team is good enough, they can use Strikers to burn through a base's Shield.
- Stay behind siege ships. Dreadnoughts provide excellent cover.
- Only charge when Dreadnoughts charge. Otherwise, focus on guiding the Laser Turrets instead of Cannons.
- In summary, all carriers require a willing team to be used effectively.
- Price and health buff in an unknown version.
- Its interior was stripped in version .61g to decrease part count.
- Received a remodel and health raised from 5500/5500 to 6000/6000 in version .65b.
- Shield increased from 6000 to 10000 and loadout changed to 1 Light Gatling Laser, 2 Heavy Point Defense Lasers, 4 Heavy Flak Cannons and 2 Heavy Lasers in version .68d.
- All 6 Furies replaced with Strikers in version .73a3
- Turret loadout Changed from 2 Heavy Point Defence Lasers, 4 Heavy Flak Cannons, 2 Heavy Lasers, and 1 Light Flak Cannon to 2 Triple Heavy Lasers, 2 Heavy LR Lasers, 2 Triple Medium Cannons, 2 Heavy Cannons, and 1 Light Flak Cannon; as well as the cargo hold being nerfed from 1200 to 160 in version .73a3.
- 1 Extra Light Flak Cannon added(1 Light Flak Cannon --> 2 Light Flak Cannons) in an unknown version.
- Model part count reduced from 724 parts to 51 parts in version .75a5(?).
- Sideways teleporters fixed in version .75a5.
- Featured on the main thumbnail for Galaxy.
- There is a ship that uses a modified version of the Revelation's original model, Alpha Ship.
- The teleporters have broken several times.