The Revelation is a heavily armed Carrier.
The Revelation is a massive Carrier, larger than most Dreadnoughts, and has a large interior.
The Revelation is a massive, long Carrier that has one of the largest interiors in the game.
The Interior is a large, carpeted area but mostly empty to reduce lag. In the middle of it you will find a sign that says "Rev Cafe" and a Menu next to the cafeteria. If you walk down the hallway, you will end up in a large, but empty room with a window out the front and a teleporter to the hangar. There are a few seats in them facing out of the windows.
The Bridge is fairly small and has a window in the back. There are a few seats near the pilot and a seat behind facing a glass table, taken from the old Apocalypse. The pilot's seat has a blue orb in front of it, supposedly the steering wheel.
The Fighter Bay is an area in which contains 6 Strikers lined up in a row. On the back end of the hangar, you find a teleporter to the bridge.
- High Turret firepower makes it well-defended against attackers.
- Can support fleets in a large scale siege.
- Able to resist attacks from Dreadnoughts for a limited amount of time due to its high health.
- With some skill, the Revelation can PvP some Dreadnoughts without needing the support of its Fighters.
- Has a monstrous damage per second of 920 if all fighters are used.
- Sluggish mobility.
- Can be overwhelmed by smaller Ships if the blindspot under the ship remains undefended.
- Very large and makes a huge target for enemy Ships.
- Lacks the maneuverability to flee from critical situations.
- Long way from the seats to the fighters due to having no teleporters in between them.
- Don't go into open spaces because you can be ambushed by smaller Ships.
- Make sure your team listens to your orders. If your team is good enough, they can use Strikers to burn through a base's Shield.
- Stay behind siege ships. Dreadnoughts provide excellent cover.
- Only charge when Dreadnoughts charge. Otherwise, focus on guiding the Laser Turrets instead of Cannons.
- Price and health buff in an unknown version.
- Its interior was stripped in version .61g to decrease part count.
- Received a remodel and health raised from 5500/5500 to 6000/6000 in version .65b.
- Shield increased from 6000 to 10000 and loadout changed to 1 Light Gatling Laser, 2 Heavy Point Defense Lasers, 4 Heavy Flak Cannons and 2 Heavy Lasers in version .68d.
- All 6 Furies replaced with Strikers in version .73a3
- Turret loadout Changed from 2 Heavy Point Defence Lasers, 4 Heavy Flak Cannons, 2 Heavy Lasers, and 1 Light Flak Cannon to 2 Triple Heavy Lasers, 2 Heavy LR Lasers, 2 Triple Medium Cannons, 2 Heavy Cannons, and 1 Light Flak Cannon; as well as the cargo hold being nerfed from 1200 to 160 in version .73a3.
- 1 Extra Light Flak Cannon added(1 Light Flak Cannon --> 2 Light Flak Cannons) in an unknown version.
- Model part count reduced from 724 parts to 51 parts in version .75a5(?).
- Sideways teleporters fixed in version .75a5.
- Featured on the main thumbnail for Galaxy.
- Shares the same Fighters as Frion I's Lucifer Station, Rapture and Rhino.
- There is a ship that uses a modified version of the Revelation's original model, Alpha Ship.
- The teleporters have broken several times.
- A Battleship variant called the Revylation was a downscaled version of this ship.