This ship is classified as an Admin Ship and can only be used by Galaxy Staff.
This ship class is unobtainable and can only be given via the :addship command.
The Revenue is an extremely mobile Admin Ship.
The Revenue is an Admin-only Ship. The ship drops no loot upon destruction. It has a damage resistance of 95% and a maximum speed of 350. Similarly to a few other special ships like the Black Scarab and Aurora, this ship is shaped like a classic sea-based vessel. It features a long, pointed bow tapering back out from the center bridge. The ship also has a small set of smokestacks in the rear that connect to a single, finned thruster.
The Revenue's interior consists of a small cockpit with a pilot's seat and a small white "screen". The seat is gold and red.
- Super high mobility.
- High damage resistance. (95%)
- Has no weapons.
- Vulnerable from all sides.
- People are more likely to go after you because they want to destroy an Admin Ship.
- Ship is very large, similar to Dreadnoughts in size.
- Get other people to envy you.
- Laugh at peasants.
- Model updated in an unknown version.
- Admins are allowed to give regular players this ship on Galaxy Development.
- The Revenue is one of the rarest ships in Galaxy along with the Eclipse, the Flying Car, and The Halloween Ship, since only admins have it.
- Revenue is another word for income, which may correlate to the ship's golden design.
- One of the only Admin Ships that remains in the game.