This page is about the Battleship. If you're looking for the Carrier, see Revelation.
The Revylation has an exact model of the Revelation, but downscaled.
The Interior has the exact same description as the ship it's based on, but "The Rev Cafe" inside it is replaced with "The Revy Cafe" instead.
- Has insane agility and top speed for a Battleship.
- Highly accurate and fast turrets
- Massive explosion radius of 3000 Studs for a Battleship
- It's a Stealth Ship
- The spinals fire in all directions, aiming them all for maximized damage is impossible.
- Will be hunted, due to it being a limited ship.
- Unable to fight against bigger ships like the Leviathan.
- Spinals are
kindauseless due to it shooting everywhere
- Yname commonly prey on this animal.
- Keep this ship as a trophy.
- Added in Version .75a12 via a hidden quest.
- Explosion size nerfed from 6000 Studs to 3000 Studs in the same version it was added .75a12
- Turret loadout changed from 10 Light Flak Cannons --> 5 Revy Cannons and 5 Revy Lasers .75a12
- No longer obtainable on 6/13/22 .75a12
- Was poorly
- Can be found via a hidden quest where you talk to Doman under the VIP Lounge to find Revy to claim the ship. (Location currently moved and unknown)
- Strangely, it has trails which are not present from its counterpart; The Revelation.
- Everytime the ship fires a spinal, the ship plays the Rock Eyebrow raise SFX
- Has a unique spawn, death, and despawn sound