The Sabre Tooth is one of the fastest ships in Galaxy and is the fastest Destroyer.
The Sabre Tooth has no interior and 2 uniquely-shaped wings on both sides. It is the only ship with these sort of wings.
The Sabre Tooth has effectively no interior. There is a small black square that acts as the pilot's seat, and the rest of the interior simply follows the shell outline of the ship.
- Extremely high Speed.
- Great for scouting.
- Extremely hard to hit due to its speed and shape especially for larger ships.
- Good shield damage.
- Strong spinals.
- Decent shields.
- Low hull.
- No Turrets.
- Very expensive for a Destroyer; more expensive than some Cruisers. This isn’t a huge problem however, as Destroyers are extremely cheap (except for some like the Nightmare).
- Very low hull damage.
- The Sabre Tooth's fast speed makes it very frustrating for larger ships to hit it.
- Use this in swarms to take down shield tanks.
- The ship can be used to scout the Mega Base, or in sieges scout what is surrounding the area of the Starbase that is getting sieged or scout what is surrounding the enemy base.
- Stay in your enemies' blind spots, or use your speed to dodge incoming fire.
- It has high shield damage, making it possible to hull an unprotected Alien Punisher.
- Received a nerf in .62a1 that lowered the Spinal barrel count from 4 to 2 and lowered the speed from 300 to 285.
- Rebalanced in .62a1 to have 4 Small Phasers instead of 2 Medium Phasers.
- Remodeled in .65b to its present model.