The interior of the Sakala consists of a teleporter that leads straight to the ships bridge (Which is inside the hanger of the ship). If you choose not to walk onto the teleporter, you would find yourself walking down a long pathway where you can see the Firehawks. The left side of the carrier is exactly the same as the right site, excluding the ramp to exit or enter the ship. Inside each hanger, there is an array of seats so that people planning to pilot the Firehawks may have a spot to sit while the carrier warps.
- No blind spots.
- Maneuverable for its size.
- Very powerful Turrets that do balanced damage.
- When used along Fighters, can do unspeakable amounts of damage.
- Overall High health for a Carrier.
- Low top speed, it won't catch up to anything like a Battlecruiser with its speed.
- No Spinals.
- Once lost, can never be re-obtained meaning that it is gone FOREVER unless, it was unfairly destroyed by dock blocking, hacking, or any other illegitimate means, or you rebuy it from the store during a promotion, or win a giveaway.
- A huge target for Pirates.
- Mostly targeted in fleets.
- Bad Turret placement.
- Very expensive.
- Be certain to have teammates willing to pilot the Fighters.
- Use sparingly. This is a huge target for Pirates.
- Avoid Dreadnoughts and Prototype ships.
- Don't use this as your everyday Carrier. It is a limited ship. Treat it as such to avoid losing it.
- The low health but high damage with Fighters can work wonders to kill Miners and Freighters who have drifted too far from a Starbase.
- Use this to defend your star base from a siege by docking and releasing your fighters to defend the base.
- Remodeled in an unknown version.
- Fighters changed from Sanguine to Firehawk in .65a.
- Remodeled again in an unknown version.
- Health increased from 7000/7000 to 9000/9000 in version .68d.
- The first person to lose a Sakala was user maddogmatthesen.
- This ship is given as a reward for purchasing items from the Galaxy Store during special events.
- Some players buy Sakalas for friends or to host giveaways.
- It was also given to those who contributed art to the Galaxy Store.
- The ship contains many hidden memes and images.
- The main control screens are just images of cats.
- The ship has no team colour markings.
- Deadnom was the first person to purchase from the store.
- It used to have 4 Medium Cannons, which were changed to 2 Heavy Cannons.
- Oddly enough, the description of the ship is the same as the Vanguard’s ship description.
- Like the Blizzard, the ":cost" command does not show the game's value calculation algorithm.
- The tint on the glass in this ship makes planets look wildly different in terms of colour. This happens due to how Roblox treats the "Glass" texture.
- You are able to sell the ship for: 84,670 credits (60% of the "total material cost") Bringing the ship's "total" cost to 118,538 credits.
- The Sakala was reskinned for the Halloween Event 2018 as the Kapisi.
- Used to hold 2 Sanguines.
- Was rereleased again on July 5, 2021, for 3500 robux to pay for modelers.