The Sakala is an exclusive Carrier available for 3500 robux, or can be won during a giveaway.
The interior of the Sakala is a small metal box with a pilot's seat and 7 teleporters, 6 of them leading to fighter bays and one leading to the outside of the ship. The fighter bays are completely undecorated boxes each holding one Firehawk.
- High speed for its class.
- Maneuverable for its size.
- Large health pool.
- Very powerful Turrets that do balanced damage.
- Strong Fighters.
- No Spinals.
- A huge target for Pirates.
- Mediocre Turret placement.
- Once lost, can only be reobtained by deleting and re-purchasing the permit for 3500 robux.
- Be certain to have teammates willing to pilot the Fighters OR have a minimum of 6 AI fighters (1,500 robux).
- Use sparingly. This is a huge target for Pirates.
- Avoid Dreadnoughts and Prototype ships.
- Don't use this as your everyday Carrier. It is a limited ship. Treat it as such to avoid losing it.
- Remodeled in an unknown version.
- Fighters changed from Sanguine to Firehawk in .65a.
- Remodeled again in an unknown version.
- Health increased from 7000/7000 to 9000/9000 in version .68d.
- Health increased from 9000/9000 to 14500/10000 in an unknown version.
- The first person to lose a Sakala was user maddogmatthesen.
- This ship used to be given as a reward for purchasing items from the Galaxy Store during special events.
- It was also given to those who contributed art to the Galaxy Store.
- The ship has no team color markings.
- Deadnom was the first person to purchase one from the store.
- It used to have 4 Medium Cannons, which were changed to 2 Heavy Cannons.
- Oddly enough, the description of the ship is the same as the Vanguard’s ship description.
- Like the Blizzard, the ":cost" command does not show the game's value calculation algorithm.
- You are able to sell the ship for: 84,670 credits (60% of the "total material cost") Bringing the ship's "total" cost to 118,538 credits.
- The Sakala was reskinned for the Halloween Event 2018 as the Kapisi.
- Used to hold 2 Sanguines.
- Was rereleased again on July 5, 2021, for 3500 robux to pay for modelers.