This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Sakala is an exclusive Carrier available for 3500 robux, or can be won during a giveaway.
The Sakala is a large, powerful Carrier available for 3500 robux from the Galaxy Modelers Group. It contains 6 Firehawk Fighters.
The interior of the Sakala is a small metal box with a pilot's seat and 7 teleporters, 6 of them leading to fighter bays and one leading to the outside of the ship. The fighter bays are completely undecorated boxes each holding one Firehawk.
- Very high speed for its class, outpacing most Dreadnoughts.
- Highly maneuverable for its class and size.
- Large health pool.
- Very powerful turrets that do balanced damage.
- Strong fighters.
- A huge target for pirates.
- Mediocre turret placement.
- Can only be obtained for the the very high price of 5,000 Robux from in in-game menu.
- Be certain to have teammates willing to pilot the fighters or obtain the 6 needed AI fighters (1,500 robux).
- Beware of swarms of smaller ships: your low turret accuracy and limited line of sight will fare poorly against small targets.
- Make use of the powerful turrets against large targets to deal optimal damage.
- Don't overestimate your health pool, two build-menu dreadnoughts could wipe it in under a minute.
- Use sparingly. This is a huge target for pirates.
- Avoid Dreadnoughts and Super Capital ships.
- Don't use this as your everyday Carrier. It is a limited ship. Treat it as such to avoid losing it.
- Remodeled in an unknown version.
- Fighters changed from Sanguine to Firehawk in .65a.
- Remodeled again in an unknown version.
- Health increased from 7000/7000 to 9000/9000 in version .68d.
- Health increased from 9000/9000 to 14500/10000 in an unknown version.
- The first person to lose a Sakala was user maddogmatthesen.
- This ship used to be given as a reward for purchasing items from the Galaxy Store during special events.
- It was also given to those who contributed art to the Galaxy Store.
- The ship has no team color markings.
- Deadnom was the first person to purchase one from the store.
- It used to have 4 Medium Cannons, which were changed to 2 Heavy Cannons.
- Oddly, the description of the ship is the same as that for the Vanguard.
- Like the Blizzard, the ":cost" command does not show the game's value calculation algorithm.
- You are able to sell the ship for: 84,670 credits (60% of the "total material cost") Bringing the ship's "total" cost to 118,538 credits.
- The Sakala was reskinned for the Halloween Event 2018 as the Kapisi.
- Used to hold 2 Sanguines.
- Was rereleased again on July 5, 2021, for 3500 robux to pay for modelers