This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
This page is a stub. You can help expand it by adding more information.
The Santaliz is Battleship from the second stage of the 2019 Christmas Event.
The Santaliz is a limited Battleship class ship based on the Sentaliz.
The interior of the Santaliz is very simple. (Add more)
- High mobility.
- Powerful Spinal armament.
- Good amount of health for its speed, higher total health than it's normal counterpart
- Does not require VIP, unlike its normal counterpart.
- Bad Turret placement and low firepower.
- Expensive; costs as much as a Dreadnought.
- Spinal barrels are spread out, making hitting smaller targets more challenging.
- Lower acceleration and no torpedoes unlike its normal counterpart.
- Warp out of combat if your shield health is low. Most people will try to dive it if they see it hulled.
- Do not overestimate its speed, It is not very strong on its own. It can easily be destroyed by a skilled team.
- Use this as you would use a Hallow.
- In version .75a, 4 Large Phasers replaced by 2 Large Torpedoes, 6 Large Cannons reduced to 3 Large Cannons, 2 Light Gattling Lasers replaced with 2 Splitters.
- Custom Max drift is now 90% .75a12
- Explosion size 40 ----> 440 .75a12
- Has very small icon on mini-map.
- Faster than some Battlecruisers.