Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Shadowstrike is an Avellian ship that has an iconic jet-like design as well as its own custom ambience. It is similar to its playable counterpart, the Shadowstrike, in power and health. The same model is used for both ships.
- Stay above it as its line-of-sight is not great in said position, making it unable to fire its spinals and much harder for it to fire its turrets at you.
- Use a shield tank, as it sports a hull-shredding loadout.
- Unlike the Cranefly, it can easily be beaten by battleships and above due to its low health, but not as easily by smaller ships due to its higher speed.
- Drops 20 Snowflakes, 2 Plasma Batteries and 35 Alien Parts.
- Has a loadout of 6 Avellian Pulsewaves, a turret completely unique to it and its counterpart, the Shadowmane.
- Has its own ambience (shared with the Shadowmane), which sounds like a low-quality compilation of a train chugging, alien beeps and a long firework sound.
- Many players find this ambience incredibly annoying.