The Sixfold is a uniquely shaped Cruiser with high firepower but low health.
The Sixfold's signature appearance and the name come from the six wings attached to its main body that hold turrets and thrusters for the ship. It has two prominent rotary cannons attached to the sides of the bridge.
The Sixfold has more interior with its remodeling. The Sixfold has 2 floors, with a ramp leading up to the second floor. The first floor has 2 ore makers for decoration, which you can walk through, but with partial difficulty.
As you walk up the ramp to the second floor, you will notice the cockpit in front of you, and a bedroom some distance behind the cockpit. The cockpit has been more refurbished with the remodeling. The bedroom has a bed, a desk, an office chair, and a photo of the ship modeler. The bed and the desk are similar to the Osprey's bed and desk.
- Great mobility.
- Extremely high firepower for a Cruiser, with 6 Light Turrets and 12 Tiny Cannons; it is the cruiser with the highest damage output so far.
- Able to do a great amount of burst damage.
- Very little health.
- Very large, allowing it to be easily hit and torn apart by weapons from larger ships, such as Dreadnoughts and Battleships.
- Odd turret placement making it difficult to utilize all turrets at once, especially while moving.
- Even though it is large, it can dodge enemy Turrets easily at a distance because of its mobility.
- It excels against small ships with its small Turret firepower. You can even hit with the Spinal cannons if you are traveling in the same direction and aim carefully.
- A good choice for Pirates as it offers all-around turret firepower and powerful Spinal firepower.
- It can be used effectively during a siege as a support and distraction craft.
- Use its Spinals against bigger or slower ships to deal with massive hull damage.
- If you can form a pack of these, it is possible to take down a Starbase.
- In update .62a? the ship got a remodel which added more decor, a second floor, and a bedroom.
- Hull increased from 500 to 700 in version .68e.
- The old model was remade once before being added to the game.
- The health and spinals used to be the opposite of the Lusso's.
- It is possible to destroy an Alien Punisher using this ship, as long as it is not targeted/locked on by the alien. Take caution, however, as the resulting explosion can easily wipe out one of these, even with full health.