The Skeletal Ghostealis is a long and tall carrier. Unlike the Borealis. this variant is translucent and has an orange and brown color palette. There are also skull ornaments decorating it's Skeletal Cannon and Laser turrets.
The Interior of the Skeletal Ghostealis is taken up entirely by the fighter bay. There are hallways connecting on each fighter hangar and the bridge is simply a pilot seat located in one end of the fighter bay, adjacent to a teleporter leading outside.
- Large health pool.
- Large amount of Long range, powerful Fighters.
- Good Cargo Hold.
- Has very high Turret firepower for a Carrier.
- Good for sieges, as the fighters have long range torpedoes (9k Studs) and balanced damage.
- Poor mobility.
- No Spinals.
- Requires a high Warehouse level and has a very expensive material cost.
- Unlike it's Regular counterpart, it costs more than the Nyx's Halloween Counterpart.
- Unable to fire all it's turrets at once, at any direction the ship points.
- Extremely large and easy to hit, especially from above or beside it.
- Do not use this ship alone. If you do so, travel with a heavy escort that you can trust.
- Use it's fighters for outranging Large Capital Ships and Sieging Starbases/Planets and as the torpedoes are long range.
- If you have to fight, stay below the enemy so majority of your turrets can fire, and take down AA Ships with your turret firepower like the Ampharos and Hyron which can shred your Fighters.
- Never use as your main ship. This is a high kill for Pirates.
- NEVER use this ship for tanking damage. The rarity of it alone makes it a massive target.
- Added in .65a.
- 4 Light Gatling Lasers and 2 Dual Medium Cannons replaced with 2 Heavy Flak Cannons, 2 Heavy Point Defense Lasers, 4 Skeletal Cannons and 2 Skeletal Lasers, Wraith spawns reduced from 16 to 6 and received a remodel in version .69e.
- Removed 2 Heavy Flak Cannons, 2 Heavy Point Defense Lasers, and replaced with 2 Advanced Medium AutoLasers and 2 Quantum Cannons in an unknown version.
- Added for the Halloween Event 2018.
- The Skeletal Ghostealis' Fighters are the only ones of their class to have trails.
- The first person to lose a Skeletal Ghostealis was MegaVikron , to badman8564 with the help of players jay4444444444, dalencylo, sheat1, and meblock12.
- EvilPleeber119 screwed up and rereleased the Skeletal Ghostealis into the Build Menu when trying to disable the Borealis, when it became an Advanced Ship. It sold for about 600,000 credits.
- The entire ship has transparency, like the Ghoul Nyx and the Discordite Cluster.