This Battleship focuses on Broadside-firepower and excels at being a flagship in a fleet due to the diversity of Turrets it has and having a high health for a Battleship. It's firepower leans more on shredding Shields due to it's 10 Medium Phasers.
The Snowfall is a long Battleship with most of it's materials being made of snow. There are spiky ice ornaments decorated all around the ships, including 5 Spinal Barrels on each side of the ship.
The Interior is snow-covered box, containing a yellow-teleporter door and the pilot seat.
- Diversity of Turrets gives it accuracy and the ability to hit small Ships.
- High turn-speed and acceleration for a Battleship.
- Has the ability to shred Shields at a Shield DPS of 379.
- Great Spinals for a Battleship.
- Excels at broadside combat.
- Expensive for a Battleship and will be hunted for being a Limited Ship.
- Broadside Spinals can be difficult to get used to.
- Has low Hull DPS compared to Shield.
- Unbalanced Shield Health compared to Hull, making it vulnerable against Hull-Breakers.
- The total health does not reflect well on the total price, especially for a Battleship.
- Do not use this ship alone. If you do so, travel with a heavy escort that you can trust.
- Always face the side of your ship to the enemy to maximize damage output, especially its Spinals.
- Focus on shield tank ships such as the Aegis, or Judgement as the ship outputs high Shield DPS.
- When one Spinal is reloading, fire the other Spinal while turning your ship with your fast turnspeed.
- Avoid Hull-Breakers such as the Ridgebreaker, or Hawklight due to your unbalanced health.
- Remember to use Spinals, as they account for 60% of this ships' total DPS.
- 2 Triple Heavy Cannons changed to 2 Frost Triple Heavy Cannons in version .69a1.
- Was released again in the "Limited Edition (Permits)" Build menu, in version .72f. It can be obtained for a D class permit (credits vary from time to time) + 13386 Sillicate, 10326 Carbon, 8502 Iridium, 892 Adamantite, 1784 Palladium, 1078 Titanium, 1078 Quantium, and 273 Uranium.
- Explosion size 60 ----> 540 in version .75a12
- Remodeled by Solaris and buffed loadout to 3x Frosty Dual Medium Cannon, 2x Frost Dual Medium Laser, 3x Frosty Triple Heavy Cannon, 2x Frosty Triple Heavy Laser .76d