Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The teleporter from the outside places you at a door left of the pilot seat, with the interior walls otherwise just snow-textured.
- Diversity of Turrets gives it accuracy and the ability to hit small Ships.
- High speed and acceleration for a Battleship.
- Great Spinals for a Battleship.
- Excels at broadside combat.
- Expensive for a Battleship.
- Will be hunted for being a Limited Ship.
- Once destroyed after the event, it's gone FOREVER.
- The total health does not reflect well on the total price, especially for a Battleship.
- Try to face the side of your ship to the enemy to maximize damage output.
- When one Spinal is reloading, fire the other Spinal while turning your ship.
- Remember to use Spinals, as they account for 60% of this ships' total DPS.
- One of few ships with broadside Spinals, which include the Behemoth, Osiris and some others.
- Considered not worth the cost as a Genesis can fight against one being way more cheaper and easier to get.
- The first person to lose this ship was ELITEGAMEZ321 to aliens.
- Was released again in the new "Limited Edition (Permits)" Build menu, in version .72f. It can be obtained for a D class permit (675k credits) + 13386 Sillicate, 10326 Carbon, 8502 Iridium, 892 Adamantite, 1784 Palladium, 1078 Titanium, 1078 Quantium, and 273 Uranium.