The pilot seat is housed inside of a spherical glass pane topped with a Santa hat.
- Super fast and maneuverable.
- Mines faster than the Rorqual.
- Decent ore hold.
- Expensive; required 10 Snowflakes.
- Pirates and Aliens often target Miners.
- It is hard to get all Mining Lasers to fire at a single chunk of Ores, due to the ship moving in an odd way when compared to the Advanced Miner.
- Once you lose it, you cannot get it back unless refunded.
- It will be targeted by Pirates because of its rarity.
- Don't mine in War.
- Avoid factions that are vulnerable to War.
- If possible, mine in a VIP Server to avoid Pirates. However, Aliens can still spawn.
- Try to check your map every 20 seconds for Aliens and other enemies.
- Light Laser removed in version .65b.
- Ore Hold increased from 1800 to 4500 later in version .65b.
- Shields and Hull increased from 1,500/1,750 to 2,000/2,000 in version .75a10.
- Removed in version .75a37
- Between the Snowy Advanced Miner, and its "normal" counterpart, the Advanced Miner; the Snowy Advanced Miner comes ahead in health by 1,800 (1,000 Shields and 800 Hull), Max Speed by 25, Turn Speed by 0.2, Cargo Hold by 80, Ore Hold by 3500, and Turrets with 4 more Small Mining Lasers.
- It is one of the ships alongside the Blizzard Carrier to use the "Of course it has low health, it's made of snow!" joke.
- This was the first limited remodel of the Advanced Miner.
Of course it has low health, it's made of snow!