This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
Removed from Game
This content used to be in the game but has since been removed or disabled.
The Solstice is a Battleship that is part of the 2021 Christmas Event.
This article describes the player-owned ship. For the NPC ship with the same model, see Cranefly.
The Solstice is an Avellian Battleship based off the Christmas Event 2021 Alien NPC, Cranefly. Its armed to the teeth with railgun turrets that will tear apart the hull of most ships, and equipped with balanced spinal firepower to retain effective shield damage output.
The interior is a box, with a red pilot seat.
- Great kinetic turret armament allows you to shred the hull of crippled ships, while the spinals support the low shield damage output.
- Very few blind-spots.
- Unusual profile can make it difficult for Large or Huge-sized Turrets to hit you.
- Good cargo hold.
- Decent health pool.
- Limited classification means it will be targeted very often.
- Railgun focused turret armament means accuracy issues, especially with the Avellian Spike-L turrets which possess multiple barrels.
- Unbalanced health (4250/3000).
- Sluggish maneuverability compared to some other Battleships.
- Almost as expensive as a Ridgebreaker.
- Mediocre shield damage.
- Do not use this ship in a battle unless you are sure your ship won't be at risk of being destroyed.
- Avoid shield breakers like the Zeus, Warden, and Sagittarius.
- Do not sustain heavy fire; if you do, retreat to your nearest own or allied base.
- Got a box interior in version .75a1; The seat was previously on top of the ship.
- Turret line of sight fixed, and spinals heavily nerfed: 8 Large Cannons un-multigunned and merged into a single barrel of 4 Medium Cannons and 4 Medium Phasers(resulting in a large reduction to hull damage output), in version .75a1.
- Explosion size 250 ----> 510 .75a12
- This ship was a part of the Christmas 2021 Avellian Fleet, as the Cranefly.
- Resembles a Caracal or Cerberus from EVE Online