The Sovereign features an array of different Turrets and balanced stats for taking on a variety of ships. Its low maneuverability means it can be exploited by certain blind spots, making it heavily recommended that players be cautious while using this.
The interior is a small but detailed box containing the pilot seat and a couple of screens.
- Cheap cost compared to other battleships.
- Versatile mix of Turrets.
- Great healthpool, one of the highest for battleships.
- Has many Kinetic Turrets, making it a powerful hull breaker.
- Tied with the Archeon and Genesis as the second slowest battleship in the game (top speed).
- Vulnerable bottom.
- Very poor damage output for a battleship, and considering that the Triple Heavy Cannon cannot fire because of LoS it is worse than practically every other Battleship in the game.
- Must be facing towards the target to use all turrets, and even then the ventral Triple Heavy Cannon cannot fire due to line of sight issues.
- Despite having a Larger Spinal than the Hawklight, the Hawklight's Spinals do more damage.
- Lacks shield breaking weapons.
- The combination of a less than ideal turret and spinal armament(very poor damage output), below average maneuverability, and inflexible turret line of sight makes for a Battleship that is not only overall awful, but also very weak and easily destroyed by a single skilled Battlecruiser pilot or another Battleship.
- Be careful if an agile ship attacks you, as it may be able to outmaneuver your ship.
- If possible, stick to fleets. More often than not your additional firepower will help to destroy enemy fleets and bases.
- Avoid ships that are both versatile and deal heavy damage, such as the Leviathan or Razor Wing.
- Buffed in version .63a?
- Remodeled in an unknown version.
- Remodeled again in version .66b, and was also buffed, with its shield increasing from 3500 to 4050, it hull from 3000 to 3350, its large cannon spinal becoming 2 large cannons, its 3 light turrets and Medium Laser were removed, being replaced by a Dual Medium Cannon and a Triple Heavy Cannon. Its cargo hold also increased from 250 to 253 as well as its acceleration increasing from 19 to 23.
- Shields reduced to 3700 in version .69a1.
- Excellent first battleship--its durability allows even inexperienced players escape bad situations.
- The remodeled version was originally meant to be an Hawklight remodel.
- Used to be seen as weak by a lot of players.
- It has the exact same description as the Hawklight