This Article describes the player-owned vessel. For the identical NPC ship, see Sovereign-X.
The Sovereign is a Battleship with powerful Turrets and high health.
The Sovereign features an array of different Turrets and balanced stats for taking on a variety of ships. Its low maneuverability means it can be exploited by certain blind spots, making it heavily recommended that players be cautious while using this.
The interior is a small but detailed box containing the pilot seat and a couple of screens.
- Cheap cost compared to other battleships.
- Versatile mix of Turrets.
- Great healthpool, one of the highest for battleships.
- Has a balance between spinal and turret firepower.
- Tied with the Archeon and Genesis as the second slowest battleship in the game (top speed).
- Vulnerable bottom.
- Must be facing completely towards the target to use all turrets and spinals due to line-of-sight issues with turrets
- Despite having a Larger Spinal class than the Hawklight, the Hawklight's Spinals do more damage.
- Turrets are not effective against smaller, faster ships.
- Low maneuverability combined with no light turrets means the Sovereign is awful against anything under a Battlecruiser, and even struggles against some Battlecruisers. Yet the Sovereign still gets outgunned by Dreadnoughts, so this puts the Sovereign in this spot where it does not counter many things, except for a select few Battleships and Battlecruisers.
- Be careful if an agile ship attacks you, as it may be able to outmaneuver your ship.
- If possible, stick to fleets. More often than not your additional firepower will help to destroy enemy fleets and bases.
- Avoid ships that are both versatile and deal heavy damage, such as the Leviathan or Razor Wing.
- Buffed in version .63a?
- Remodeled in an unknown version.
- Remodeled again in version .66b, and was also buffed, with its shield increasing from 3500 to 4050, it hull from 3000 to 3350, its large cannon spinal becoming 2 large cannons, its 3 light turrets and Medium Laser were removed, being replaced by a Dual Medium Cannon and a Triple Heavy Cannon. Its cargo hold also increased from 250 to 253 as well as its acceleration increasing from 19 to 23.
- Shields reduced to 3700 in version .69a1.
- Explosion size 60 ----> 275 .75a12
- Decent first battleship—its durability allows even inexperienced players escape bad situations.
- The remodeled version was originally meant to be an Hawklight remodel.
- Used to be seen as weak by a lot of players.
- It has the exact same description as the Hawklight