Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Spider has very little in the way of an interior. Inside, there is simply a small pilot seat.
- Decent speed.
- Ties with the Abyss for the best turn speed in the game.
- Very small.
- Has an adequate armament of Spinals.
- A very good nuke ship, as it is cheap and does 250 explosion damage.
- Dirt cheap. Even Wasp owners can mass-produce these.
- No Turrets.
- No other weaponry that can output more damage to Hull.
- Low health, lower than some Fighters.
- You have to be able to aim Spinals in order to use this ship.
- Tied with the Starblade and the Dropship as the slowest Frigate.
- Stick to other ships from your faction as you are vulnerable and rather weak alone.
- Join up with an Abyss to take down larger ships. You take care of the shield, and they take care of the hull.
- Added in .65a.
- Explosion range reduced from 25 to 6 in .66b.