Jump to navigation Jump to search
This ship has no interior, just a single seat on top of the spider.
- Highest health for a frigate, comparable to some Cruisers.
- The Torpedoes can deal a whopping 1000 damage if they both hit (not including damage resistance).
- Phasers have a very high rate of fire.
- Can easily aim at large ships.
- It has twice the amount of Shields compared to the original Starblade.
- It has Small Phasers compared to the Starblade's Tiny Phasers.
- It has two Small Torpedoes instead of the single Small Torpedo of the original Starblade.
- Very high spinal damage output for a frigate, comparable to some Battlecruisers.
- No Turrets.
- Phasers deal low damage.
- Slow for a Frigate.
- Slow Turn Speed.
- Many players will want to destroy you since it's a limited Ship.
- Treat this like a trophy; Do not ever use it or spawn it. Only spawn it to show off to others. If you do spawn it, try to spawn it at the Mega Base so it can't be damaged. If you want to use it in combat, be prepared to lose it.
- A second Small Torpedo was added in an unknown version.
- Shield and Hull increased from 500/250 to 950/550, Torpedoes increased in size from Small to Medium in version .65b.
- Was put back on sale for a limited time during the Black Friday 2019 sale.
- Was released again in the new "Limited Edition (Permits)" Build menu, in version .72f. It can be obtained for a E class permit (310k credits) + 91 Sillicate, 39 Carbon, 30 Iridium, 15 Adamantite, 14 Palladium, 14 Titanium, 13 Quantium, and 9 Uranium