The Spirit is a Fighter that spawns only in the Ghoul Nyx, a limited ship that could only be obtained via the Halloween Event 2017. It is one of the slowest Fighters with a top speed of 150 and a decent armament. However, the fighters are overall weaker than the regular Nixesions from the standard Nyx.
Like all fighter class ships, the Spirit has little in the way of an interior.
- Good firepower for a Fighter. (Higher than some Destroyers).
- Decent durability.
- Has two weapon types, allowing it to be effective no matter the situation.
- Easy to control since it moves slow enough for the pilot to react.
- A couple of Spirit can destroy an upgraded Starbase if undefended.
- Slow for a Fighter.
- Can be shot down easily.
- Can be out-ranged easily.
- Larger than most Fighters.
- Can only be found on an extremely rare ship, the Ghoul Nyx.
- Ask for teammates to pilot the Spirit if you own the Ghoul Nyx.
- Fly at full speed to help avoid being shot down.
- Overpower the enemy with swarms of Spirit.
- The amount of firepower a swarm of these fighters has can take down pretty much any large ship.
- Defend the Ghoul Nyx at all costs because it is very rare and very expensive.
- Health, Speed, Acceleration, buffed in unknown version along with Tiny cannons being upgraded to Small cannons.
- 5 small cannons downgraded to 4 small cannons.