Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Starblade is a cheap torpedo Frigate.
The interior of the Starblade is extremely small. It has the pilot seat in the back with a joystick in front.
- Can easily hit larger ships.
- Very cheap.
- Good damage output with its Small Torpedo.
- Can easily take down larger ships in a swarm.
- Great for hit and run tactics.
- Has high damage output for a Frigate.
- Avoid ships with lots of high-accuracy turrets like the Mjolnheimr.
- Move at full speed as much as possible to avoid getting hit.
- Attack a starbase then warp away.
- Was remodeled in version .60d.
- Was remodeled again in version .68d1.
- Small Torpedo removed in version .69a2
- Small Torpedo re-added in version .69a2
- The Starblade's original model looks similar to and is named similarly to the Guardians Of The Galaxy ship "Star Blaster".
- The Starblade was once used by Pirates near the Freedom Base, along with the Avenger and the Osprey, but was removed because of its aimbot. (Currently, only the Avenger spawns as a pirate ship)
- One of the most common starter ships.
- Was remodeled in The Halloween 2017 event as the "Spiderblade".
- Some players refer to this as a "kekblade".
- This ship was a Cruiser in Pre-Alpha.
- This ship used to like a Nova Core in Guardians Of The Galaxy.
- The ship is one of the most remodeled ships in the game, with four different models throughout its existence.
- The only Frigate that requires all eight different materials to build.