The Starfall is a Destroyer Class ship with a focus on firepower.
The Starfall is a long and narrow Destroyer with a large array of Turrets and Spinal Weaponry, which is balanced out by low maneuverability.
The Starfall interior has the pilot seat as well as a passenger seat behind it. There are also two crates in the very back of the interior.
- Has a large Cargo Hold for its class.
- Good Turn Speed.
- Very bad Acceleration.
- Turret placement requires you to stay above your enemy to get all turrets firing.
- Keep in mind that most ships have Turrets on top so be aware to stay out of their line of fire.
- Cargo Hold was decreased by 1 in .75a3.
- The Starfall got its HP nerfed from 1000/1000 to 700/650 in an unknown sub-version of update .61g.
- The Starfall was remodeled in version .66b.
- The current Starfall model was originally going to be a Tango remodel, but was then altered to be for the Starfall after realizing the model didn't fit the Tango.