The Stealth One is a Stealth Battleship and the first ship of its class.
The Stealth One is a rather small, blocky Battleship heavily armed with 4 Large Torpedoes with the ship's profile that is nearly invisible even against the contrast of a Starbase.
This ship excels at diving Ships with it's high alpha and long range, as well as being excellent in Sieging for the same reasons.
The Stealth One is a Stealth Ship, making it's model appear transparent, being nearly invisible in plain sight. The shape of the ship is based of the Quinjet, a ship from Avengers that also features stealth technology. The ship has 2 large engines in the back along with an open cargo bay door.
This ship has a somewhat large interior that can only be seen from inside, or back of the ship. The majority of the interior is filled with seats which count up to 16, including the pilot seat. The pilots seat is a pretty basic design only containing a seat part and a backrest part. All of this however, despite the appearance of a transparent design of the ship, the interior cannot be seen from the outside.
- Very fast and highly maneuverable for a Battleship.
- Four Large Torpedoes give this ship a high hull damage output for a Battleship.
- Large Torpedoes have an extremely long range of 9k Studs.
- Practically invisible and hard to hit.
- Small size makes it a small target.
- Excellent for sieging starbases of any level, assuming that it's not being protected.
- Extremely High alpha damage makes it incredible for scoring kills from crippled ships.
- Very low health for a Battleship.
- Very low Shield DPS compared to Hull DPS.
- Slow acceleration for its top speed.
- Slow-firing torpedoes, and torpedoes have slow velocity.
- Almost unable to engage small and agile ships.
- Costs 15 Stealth Plating, an item which is hard to obtain.
- Use your insane speed and the ability to hide to your advantage. Stay in constant motion and drift around your enemies so they do not land shots on you.
- Extremely effective in Sieges as all of its weapons can out-range Starbases and can easily escape when resistance comes.
- Never get close to AA Ships like the Zeus, Tempest, Ampharos, as they will be your undoing due to their incredibly accurate turrets that could do significant damage to you even with your speed.
- Be very careful of nukes, as a single battleship nuke can kill this ship.
- Use the high firepower on this ship to assault, chase down and finish off vulnerable or isolated capital ships.
- Whenever you must make an escape from combat however, warp far into empty space (but not near the map borders) to make your position unpredictable to any enemies that may try to chase you. Note that this strategy may not work well if there is a spy on your team.
- In an unknown version the cost was raised from 10 stealth plating to 15 stealth plating.
- Now has 80% drift .75a12
- Remodeled by duck_blox .75a12
- Landing gear removed (space ships don't need wheels) .75a12
- Has an interior that can only be seen from inside.
- This ship was actually released about a week before it's main building item Stealth Plating debuted in the game, making it unobtainable but still on the build menu for a short period of time.
- This ship is the one of the very first of the stealth ships, being released alongside with the Stealth B-2.