Jump to navigation Jump to search
Like all fighter class ships, the Striker has little in the way of an interior.
- Medium Phasers give it strong anti-shield damage.
- Overall Spinal DPS is rather high(?) for a Fighter.
- Flat profile and good agility makes it more difficult to get hit.
- Has lower Shield health than Hull health, making it weak to Flak Cannons.
- Medium phasers somehow have a lower damage-per-second output than small phasers, making this fighter weaker than others such as the Nixesion or Raptor.
- Use the ship's high maneuverability to get into the blind spots of larger ships and deal heavy spinal damage.
- Focus on shield tank ships such as the Aegis, as the Medium Phasers are more powerful than the Small Cannons.
- Swarm enemy ships with your other fighters.
- Focus on swarming and destroying AA ships like the Ampharos or Hyron first, as they will shred you if left alone.
- Shields buffed from 250 to 360 in an unknown version.
- Nothing notable.