The Sturm is a fast PVP Battlecruiser.
The Sturm is a PVP Battlecruiser. It has Small Turrets protruding from its sides and thruster pod. It can deal massive damage with its Spinals, but lacks health as a form of compensation. The Sturm is one of the fastest Battlecruisers in the game and the most expensive.
There is no longer an interior as the ship now has the dreaded forward facing dock, the cockpit having been moved directly to the front of the ship inside of a poorly thought out open cabin.
- Highest acceleration of any Battlecruiser, aside from the Zhen and Acolyte.
- Powerful Spinals.
- Can deal massive damage if used correctly.
- 3rd fastest Battlecruiser in the game, being beaten in speed by the Aeaphiel and Zhen.
- Excellent mobility.
- Low shields and hull for a Battlecruiser.
- Being able to aim with the ship's Spinals is crucial to do decent damage.
- The most expensive Battlecruiser in the game besides the Zhen and Dullahan.
- Despite its speed, it has a rather large size for a ship its class.
- Somewhat hard to get in the seat, due to the turret near the cockpit.
- Use this ship for pirating, as it's speed and firepower gives you an advantage over defenseless Freighters.
- Always keep an eye on the minimap, as a high-firepower ship such as a Dreadnought or Battleship could easily destroy you.
- Make hiding in blindspots your first priority, and use your high mobility to stay there, because what good is high firepower if someone evaporates your small health pool.
- Remodeled in version .66b.
- Remodeled in version .69a2.
- Not seen very often, if at all.
- Currently the most expensive Battlecruiser on the build menu.
- REDIRECT Template:Picture Infobox