The Subjugator is a Super Capital Ship capable of tanking monstrous amounts damage and still come out smiling.
The Subjugator is an incredibly sturdy and tanky Super Capital Ship ship, able to soak huge amounts of damage for a long time.
This ship excels at being a flagship in a fleet due to its extreme durability, and is versatile at giving the enemy pressure during sieges or fleet battles.
The Subjugator is extremely large and one of the longest ships in the game, containing many large weapons. It has a smooth and militaristic design that is similar to the Nisos, with multiple large platings all around the ship. It has a long body with Turrets lined along its top and bottom, along with multiple U.N.E. flags located throughout the ship. Its most iconic feature are the two ShieldSide located on each sides of the ship, powered by a shield generator on the middle of the ShieldSides.
The Interior is a round room with 3 screens, one being a hexagonal display, the other being the UNE Flag, and the other having a text that reads: U. N. E. SUBJUGATOR Class Warship and a control seat that is similar to the Oblivion and Executioner.
- The second highest HP out of any obtainable ship in the game, coming at a monstrous 35000 HP without its ShieldSides, only behind the Prototype X-1, at 36500 HP.
- Can tank abnormal amounts of damage due to its monstrous HP combined with its damage resistance and its ShieldSide.
- Ships that have low-damage output have little effect to the ship at all, and even vessels with large Alpha damage take a long time to kill a Subjugator due to its massive health.
- Many of its vulnerable angles are covered by large unique shields, which can block incoming Turret fire for a decent amount of time, significantly reducing the damage the ship can take.
- ShieldSides have a whopping 8,500 health, and both of them equal 17k health, putting Subjugator's effective total health at around 46.5k (ShieldSide health scaled down for Super Capital health equivalent), if both shields are used in full. This gives it the most effective durability out of any obtainable ship in the game.
- Huge, making it an easy target for spinals and inaccurate turret weaponry.
- Can be easily swarmed due to having little to no firepower against small ships.
- Lower Hull damage compared to Shield damage.
- Due to only having Large and Huge Turrets, it is very difficult to hit small ships.
- Can only fire all turrets at a broadside angle, making it easier for ships to land spinals.
- ShieldSide static Fighters are weak to shield-breakers such as the Zeus.
- Poor damage output for a Super Capital-class ship, being the lowest out of all Super Capitals in the game; which somewhat hinders its ability to destroy other capital ships.
- Position your Subjugator well in order to make full use of the ShieldSides, as they act as expendable health.
- Broadsiding is key for the Subjugator to be used, as most of its turret firepower rely on its sides, as well as taking cover from its ShieldSide.
- It is not recommended to travel alone in this ship, even with its massive HP.
- Don't take high value risks, and don't overestimate your massive health, the ship can still be destroyed if swarmed by an experienced team or group of powerful ships.
- It is very hard to take out small ships with this, so use it for tanking in Sieges or large ships head-on.
- Utilize the shields to tank extra damage from starbases/large ships, as the shield HP is very beneficial.
- Disabled in .66b along with the other Super Capitals due to weapon part/alien device duplication glitch.
- Received a turret placement change during the Halloween 2019 Event.
- Received a remodel in .66b
- Reactivated in .66b shortly after being disabled, but now with a credit cost.
- Buffed/slightly remodeled to add "shield generators" in version .69a2.
- Shields and Turn Speed increased in version .69f.
- External shields nerfed in an unknown version.
- Shield projectors buffed moderately in version .72e1; update later reverted?
- 2 more Shield projectors added on each side of the ship respectively in version .72f1.
- Four more smaller shields with 2.5k health each added in version .73a3.
- Turn Speed increased from 0.1 to 0.11, loses 2 shields (not the small shields), explosion radius increased to 1300 and re-released onto the build menu in version .73b.
- Explosion radius reduced to 1000 in an unknown version (only revealed in-game).
- Explosion radius reverted to 1300 in an unknown version (only revealed in-game).
- Hull health decreased from 15,000 to 14,500 in version .75a5.
- Taken off-sale in version .75a5 along with all other build menu super capitals to reduce super capital permit prices.
- Shield projectors glow added in version .75a5.
- Shield and Hull health increased from 15,000 respectively to 17,500 respectively (15000/15000 --> 17500/17500 S/H HP) in version .75a37 (?).
- REDIRECT Template:Picture Infobox
- The original model's interior included user Wiscyy's profile picture, commonly used in her builds as a signature.
- Closely resembles the Invincible from the game Star Conflict.
- It is one of the longest ships in the game.
- Its latest remodel gave it unique shields along each side of the ship that have independent health pools.
- Has over half as much main (not including auxiliary shield generators) health as the Eradicator.
- Often considered "invincible" due to the large health pool, auxiliary shields, and resistance, which is ironic because the ship it is based on is called the Invincible.
- Has an AI variant; The UNE Subjugator, though the variant has no ShieldSide present on each sides of the ship.
- The only Super Capital Ship and non-Carrier in the game that carries "Fighters".