The Subjugator is a Super Capital Ship capable of dishing out and tanking huge amounts of damage.
The Subjugator is one of the few Super Capital Ships in the game. It is extremely large and contains many large weapons. It has a long body with Turrets lined along its top and bottom and shield projectors along the side. There are multiple U.N.E. flags located throughout the ship.
The interior is a round room with 3 screens and an control seat that is very similar to the Executioner.
- Very high HP.
- Can hit all Turrets along its broadsides.
- Ships that are big enough to do serious damage to you are too big to easily fit in most of your blind spots.
- Good damage.
- Most vulnerable angles are covered by large unique shields, which can block incoming Turret fire for a decent amount of time.
- Has a high explosion value of 1,300 (for reference, the Prometheus has a explosion radius of 800).
- Small Shields have 2.5k shield health and 1 hull health, while the non-small shields have 3k shield health and 500 hull health as seen via the info command.
- The most durable non-Limited ship in the game, with a whopping total of 15,000 Shield and Hull health at 65% damage resistance; not including the auxiliary shield projectors.
- Slow and non-maneuverable.
- Huge, making it an easy target for Spinals and heavy weaponry.
- Easily swarmed thanks to a blind spot at the back.
- No Spinals.
- Low Hull Damage.
- Due to only having Capital and Huge Turrets, it is very difficult to hit small ships.
- Shields can block Turret line of sight.
- The space between the left/right shields and the ship itself allows for smaller ships to hide inside the shield, which can lead to serious damage if not dealt with.
- Can only fire all turrets at a broadside angle, making it easier for ships to land spinals.
- Shields and Small Shields are weak to shield-breakers such as the Zeus.
- Don't travel alone in this ship.
- Don't take risks. It is not easy to escape thanks to its slowness and enormous volume.
- It is very hard to take out small ships with this, so use it for fighting Starbases or large ships head-on.
- Don't overestimate the health of this ship. It can easily be swarmed and destroyed by a skilled team.
- Utilize the shields to tank extra damage from starbases/large ships, as the shield HP is very beneficial.
- Have teammates attack the starbase while you tank all the shots.
- Disabled in .66b along with the other Super Capitals due to weapon part/alien device duplication glitch.
- Received a turret placement change during the Halloween 2019 Event.
- Received a remodel in .66b
- Reactivated in .66b shortly after being disabled, but now with a credit cost.
- Buffed/slightly remodeled to add "shield generators" in version .69a2.
- Shields and Turn Speed increased in version .69f.
- External shields nerfed in a unknown version.
- Shield projectors buffed moderately in version .72e1; update later reverted?
- 2 more Shield projectors added on each side of the ship respectively in version .72f1.
- Four more smaller shields with 2.5k health each added in version .73a3.
- Turn Speed increased from 0.1 to 0.11, loses 2 shields (not the small shields), explosion radius increased to 1300 and re-released onto the build menu in version .73b.
- Explosion radius reduced to 1000 in a unknown version (only revealed in-game).
- Explosion radius reverted to 1300 in a unknown version (only revealed in-game).
- Extremely large.
- Contains several U.N.E flags.
- The original model's interior included user Wiscyy's profile picture, commonly used in her builds as a signature.
- Has six Capital Triple Lasers, allowing for absurd shield damage if used correctly.
- Closely resembles the Invincible from the game Star Conflict
- One of the few ships to have an interior with an animated screen.
- It is the longest ship in the game.
- Its latest remodel gave it unique shields along each side of the ship that have independent health pools.
- Has half as much main (not shield generator) health as the Eradicator.
- This Ship has a U.N.E variant as of 27.06.2021.