This article describes the player-owned ship. For the NPC equivalent, see U.N.E Subjugator.
The Subjugator is a Super Capital Ship capable of tanking monstrous damage when compared to other Super Capitals.
The Subjugator is one of the few Super Capital Ships in the game. It is extremely large and contains many large weapons. It has a long body with Turrets lined along its top and bottom and shield projectors along the side. There are multiple U.N.E. flags located throughout the ship.
The interior is a round room with 3 screens and an control seat that is very similar to the Executioner.
- Very high HP.
- Ships that have low-damage do not effect subjugator at all, and even vessels with large Alpha damage take a long time to kill a Subjugator due to its massive health.
- Most vulnerable angles are covered by large unique shields, which can block incoming Turret fire for a decent amount of time, and reduce spinal damage to a small portion.
- Has a high explosion value of 1,300 (for reference, the Prometheus has an explosion radius of 800).
- ShieldSides have a whopping 8.5k health, and both of them equal 17k health, putting Subjugator's effective total health at around 35.95k (ShieldSide health scaled down for Super Capital health equivalent), if both shields are used in full.
- The most durable non-Limited ship in the game, with a whopping total of 15,000 Shield and 15,000 Hull health at 65% damage resistance; not including the auxiliary shield projectors.
- Huge, making it an easy target for spinals and inaccurate turret weaponry.
- Easily swarmed thanks to a blind spot at the back.
- No Spinals.
- Lower Hull damage compared to Shield damage.
- Due to only having Capital and Huge Turrets, it is very difficult to hit small ships.
- ShieldSides can block Turret line of sight.
- The space between the left/right shields and the ship itself allows for smaller ships to hide inside the shield, which can lead to serious damage if not dealt with.
- Can only fire all turrets at a broadside angle, making it easier for ships to land spinals.
- ShieldSide static Fighters are weak to shield-breakers such as the Zeus.
- Poor damage output for a Super Capital-class ship, being the lowest out of all Super Capitals in the game.
- Don't travel alone in this ship.
- Don't take high value risks, and don't overestimate your massive health, the ship can still be destroyed if swarmed by an experienced team or group of powerful ships.
- It is very hard to take out small ships with this, so use it for fighting Starbases or large ships head-on.
- Utilize the shields to tank extra damage from starbases/large ships, as the shield HP is very beneficial.
- Have teammates attack the starbase while you tank all the shots.
- Disabled in .66b along with the other Super Capitals due to weapon part/alien device duplication glitch.
- Received a turret placement change during the Halloween 2019 Event.
- Received a remodel in .66b
- Reactivated in .66b shortly after being disabled, but now with a credit cost.
- Buffed/slightly remodeled to add "shield generators" in version .69a2.
- Shields and Turn Speed increased in version .69f.
- External shields nerfed in an unknown version.
- Shield projectors buffed moderately in version .72e1; update later reverted?
- 2 more Shield projectors added on each side of the ship respectively in version .72f1.
- Four more smaller shields with 2.5k health each added in version .73a3.
- Turn Speed increased from 0.1 to 0.11, loses 2 shields (not the small shields), explosion radius increased to 1300 and re-released onto the build menu in version .73b.
- Explosion radius reduced to 1000 in an unknown version (only revealed in-game).
- Explosion radius reverted to 1300 in an unknown version (only revealed in-game).
- Hull health decreased from 15,000 to 14,500 in version .75a5.
- Taken off-sale in version .75a5 along with all other build menu super capitals to reduce super capital permit prices.
- Shield projectors glow added in version .75a5.
- REDIRECT Template:Picture Infobox
- Extremely large.
- Contains several U.N.E flags.
- The original model's interior included user Wiscyy's profile picture, commonly used in her builds as a signature.
- Has six Capital Triple Lasers, allowing for absurd shield damage if used correctly.
- Closely resembles the Invincible from the game Star Conflict
- One of the few ships to have an interior with an animated screen.
- It is the longest ship in the game.
- Its latest remodel gave it unique shields along each side of the ship that have independent health pools.
- Has half as much main (not shield generator) health as the Eradicator.
- Often considered "invincible" due to the large health pool, auxiliary shields, and resistance.
- This Ship has a U.N.E variant as of 27.06.2021.