Super Capital Ship
This ship is classified as a Super Capital. It is one of the most powerful Capital Ships and can be built on the build menu.
The Subjugator is a Super Capital Ship capable of tanking monstrous amounts of damage and retreating mostly unscathed.
The Subjugator is an incredibly sturdy Super Capital Ship ship, able to take huge amounts of damage for extended periods of time while providing fire support to its allies.
This ship excels at being a flagship in a fleet due to its extreme durability, and is versatile at pressuring the enemy during sieges or fleet battles.
The Subjugator is one of the largest ships in the game. It has a smooth and militaristic design that is similar to the Nisos, with multiple large platings all around the ship. It has a long body with Turrets lined along the top and bottom, along with multiple U.N.E. flags located throughout the ship. Its most iconic feature are the two ShieldSides located on each side of the ship, connected to the ship by a unique particle effect.
The Interior is a round room with 3 screens, one being a hexagonal display, the other being the UNE Flag, and the other having a text that reads: U. N. E. SUBJUGATOR Class Warship and a control seat that is similar to the Oblivion and Executioner.
- Has the highest HP out of any normally obtainable ship in the game, with a monstrous 100000 HP (without its ShieldSides), allowing it to tank damage for long periods of time.
- ShieldSides have 8,500 health each, and can regenerate after being destroyed like other Fighters.
- Above average Turret accuracy.
- Has decent fire rate.
- Huge, making it an easy target for Spinals and heavier Turrets.
- Can be easily swarmed by smaller ships due to having no Light or Medium Turrets.
- Lower Hull damage compared to Shield damage.
- Can only fire all Turrets at a single target with a broadside angle, making it easier to hit and run away from.
- The ShieldSides are weak to shield-breakers such as the Zeus.
- Below average damage output for a Super Capital-class ship, being the lowest out of all Super Capitals in the game.
- Enemy spinals have a chance to pass through the ShieldSides.
- The ShieldSides block subjugator's turret line of sight, because of which 1 turret often can't shoot unless the shield in front of it is destroyed.
- Position your Subjugator well in order to make full use of the ShieldSides, as they provide expendable health.
- Broadsiding is key for the Subjugator to be used against most targets due to its turret placement and the position of the ShieldSides.
- It is not recommended to travel alone in this ship due to its massive size, lack of protection from smaller ships, and subpar damage output.
- Don't take high value risks, and don't overestimate your massive health, the ship can still be destroyed if swarmed by an experienced team or group of powerful ships.
- It is very hard to take out small ships with this, so use it for tanking in Sieges or tanking large ships head-on.
- Use this ship to tank bases while your teammates kill the enemy ships or siege the base. This is extremely useful at bases such as Frion I, where the damage can kill battleships in one volley.
- Disabled in .66b along with the other Super Capitals due to weapon part/alien device duplication glitch.
- Received a turret placement change during the Halloween 2019 Event.
- Received a remodel in .66b
- Reactivated in .66b shortly after being disabled, but now with a credit cost.
- Buffed/slightly remodeled to add "shield generators" in version .69a2.
- Shields and Turn Speed increased in version .69f.
- External shields nerfed in an unknown version.
- Shield projectors buffed moderately in version .72e1; update later reverted?
- 2 more Shield projectors added on each side of the ship respectively in version .72f1.
- Four more smaller shields with 2.5k health each added in version .73a3.
- Turn Speed increased from 0.1 to 0.11, loses 2 shields (not the small shields), explosion radius increased to 1300 and re-released onto the build menu in version .73b.
- Explosion radius reduced to 1000 in an unknown version (only revealed in-game).
- Explosion radius reverted to 1300 in an unknown version (only revealed in-game).
- Hull health decreased from 15,000 to 14,500 in version .75a5.
- Taken off-sale in version .75a5 along with all other build menu super capitals to reduce super capital permit prices.
- Shield projectors glow added in version .75a5.
- Shield and Hull health increased from 15,000 respectively to 17,500 respectively (15000/15000 --> 17500/17500 S/H HP) in version .75a37 (?).
- Health increased to 50,000/50,000 with the removal of resistance in an unknown version.
- REDIRECT Template:Picture Infobox
- The original model's interior included user Wiscyy's profile picture, commonly used in her builds as a signature.
- Closely resembles the Invincible from the game Star Conflict.
- It is one of the largest ships in the game.
- Often considered "invincible" due to the large health pool, auxiliary shields, and resistance, which is ironic because the ship it is based on is called the Invincible.
- Has an AI variant; The UNE Subjugator, though the variant has no ShieldSides present on the ship.
- The only Super Capital Ship and non-Carrier in the game that carries Fighters.