The Tennhausen is a balanced Dreadnought commonly seen in Galaxy.
The ship's interior consists of a simply designed room with a teleporter.
- Good Spinals with a fast reload.
- High Turret damage against hull.
- Solid health pool.
- Low cost for a Dreadnought.
- Features basic AA capabilities.
- Large blind spot at the underbelly of the ship.
- Struggles to effectively fight smaller Ships.
- This ship's strength lies in its ability to easily adapt to any new variables in a situation and its ability to tank a significant amount of damage which makes it ideal for defensive purposes.
- Stay under your opponent so all of your Turrets can fire.
- Always be ready to reposition if somebody attempts to exploit your blind spot.
- Remodel by oChaosWarrioro added in .60d.
- Its Medium Cannons were switched to Dual Medium Cannons and 2 of its Heavy Lasers were switched to Triple Heavy Lasers in version .63h.
- 2 Heavy Railguns and 2 Triple Heavy Cannons changed to 4 Dual Medium Cannons in version .69a1.
- Model reverted in an unknown version (2021)
- Explosion Size 150 -> 615 in version .75a12.
- Remodeled by EvilPleeber in an unknown version.
- Shield 5860 -> 4950, Hull 5850 -> 6850, added two sets of 6x Small Cannons (.05 interval), and acceleration from 5 -> 8 in an unknown version.
- Shield 4950 -> 5500, Hull 6850 -> 7200, both spinals swapped from Cannons to Phasers, Capital Triple Lasers swapped to Cannons, 2 additional Dual Medium Cannons, and Turret placement updated in an unknown version.
- Shield 5500 -> 4950 in an unknown version.
- Cargo hold 340 -> 2700 in an unknown version.
- The original model of this was going to be a Titan but the shipmaster heroXfight made it a Dreadnought instead.
- The Tennhausen has received possibly the most number of remodels of any Dreadnought.
- The Tennhausen and an old model is based on a ship of the same name in Rebel Galaxy.
- In Rebel Galaxy, it is a Frigate class ship.
- Once had an alpha turret on the top side. Most likely was a mistake or used as a placeholder.