This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
The Tennhausen is a balanced Dreadnought commonly seen in Galaxy.
A Dreadnought class ship created by Xeiron Industries and later updated by Event Horizon, the Tennhausen is a powerful option for dealing with other capital ships.
The ship's interior consists of a simply designed room with a teleporter.
- Good Spinals with a fast reload.
- High Turret damage against hull.
- Solid health pool.
- Low cost for a Dreadnought.
- Features basic AA capabilities.
- Large blind spot at the underbelly of the ship.
- Struggles to effectively fight smaller Ships.
- This ship's strength lies in its ability to easily adapt to any new variables in a situation and its ability to tank a significant amount of damage which makes it ideal for defensive purposes.
- Stay under your opponent so all of your Turrets can fire.
- Always be ready to reposition if somebody attempts to exploit your blind spot.
- Remodel by oChaosWarrioro added in .60d.
- Its Medium Cannons were switched to Dual Medium Cannons and 2 of its Heavy Lasers were switched to Triple Heavy Lasers in version .63h.
- 2 Heavy Railguns and 2 Triple Heavy Cannons changed to 4 Dual Medium Cannons in version .69a1.
- Model reverted in an unknown version (2021)
- Explosion Size 150 -> 615 in version .75a12.
- Remodeled by EvilPleeber in an unknown version.
- Shield 5860 -> 4950, Hull 5850 -> 6850, added two sets of 6x Small Cannons (.05 interval), and acceleration from 5 -> 8 in an unknown version.
- Shield 4950 -> 5500, Hull 6850 -> 7200, both spinals swapped from Cannons to Phasers, Capital Triple Lasers swapped to Cannons, 2 additional Dual Medium Cannons, and Turret placement updated in an unknown version.
- Shield 5500 -> 4950 in an unknown version.
- Cargo hold 340 -> 2700 in an unknown version.
- The original model of this was going to be a Titan but the shipmaster heroXfight made it a Dreadnought instead.
- The Tennhausen has received possibly the most number of remodels of any Dreadnought.
- The Tennhausen and an old model is based on a ship of the same name in Rebel Galaxy.
- In Rebel Galaxy, it is a Frigate class ship.
- Once had an alpha turret on the top side. Most likely was a mistake or used as a placeholder.