This ship is equivalent to or stronger than the Prototype-class Super Capitals in terms of firepower and durability, being effectively a Theia and Subjugator fused together. For the same reason, it is also a unique ship. It is obtained by contacting a Galaxy admin for this ship when you finish legitimately obtaining a total of 150 million Credits, which will then be taken from you in exchange for the ship when the transaction is complete.
- Massive health pool and auxiliary shields allow you to soak a lot of damage.
- Extremely high firepower with the turrets and spinals allow you to crush just about every other capital ship there is within the game.
- Enemies may flee just from seeing the ship spawn.
- Currently can be obtained at any time, so long as you have the money for it and can contact an admin.
- The most expensive ship to date, at an outstanding cost of 150 million Credits. This ship will be an extremely high value target in any situation.
- Extremely high cost means losing the ship will make obtaining one again very difficult and time-consuming.
- Inaccurate turrets allow the ship to be easily swarmed by small, nimble ships.
- It is in your best interest to not trust anyone, given the rarity and expense of the ship.
- Always fly in fleets. A lone Thubjugator is prone to being targeted by many people at once.
- It may be a wise idea to instead treat this ship as a trophy ship if you do happen to own it, because of how valuable of a target it is.
- This ship can work in sieges, but it does better in ship-to-ship combat; and more specifically, destroying other capital ships.
- If you must use this ship, always use it with caution.
- The first, and also currently the only ship to be a "fusion" of two ships, that being the Theia and the Subjugator.
- The cost of $150,000,000 is a record high cost for any obtainable item or ship in the history of Galaxy.
- Was originally intended for NOCHOZ, a player who was willing to spend 940,000 Robux (about $9,400 USD) for it.
- Has crazy combat reward of 3 million when killed.
- Considered by some to be a "No-Lifer" achievement to obtain this ship, due to the amount of time needed to gain the required credits for it legitimately.
- Added in an unknown version.