The Toyota (AE85) is an Admin Ship.
The Toyota AE85 is an admin ship that looks like a Toyota AE85 and has two seats; One for a passenger and the other for the driver/pilot. It has unique wheels and a nice looking red trail following it. This ship has been removed from the game.
The Toyota AE85's interior looks like a regular car interior. The pilot seat is behind a steering wheel and there is a passenger seat next to it.
- Very high damage resistance. (95%)
- Works well with Eurobeat music (e.g. "Deja Vu").
- Very fast; even faster than the Revenue.
- No weapons.
- Somewhat low health.
- Make every pilot jealous that you have a car in Galaxy.
- Fly around at the speed of light dodging every laser that tries to hit you.
- Removed along with most of the Admin Ships in version .62a1.
- Added back in .73a1, with a reduction to its maximum speed due to speed restrictions
- This ship is designed to match and named after the Toyota AE85.
- Using Admin commands, you can use a different version (AE86 Trueno) of the Toyota. This model is made by OChaosWarrioro. (Unknown if this works: Asked for both AE85 & AE86 in Galaxy Development and was told it didn't exist 6/11/20)