This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
This page is a stub. You can help expand it by adding more information.
The Typhoon is a fast fighter-class ship that is carried aboard the Stormbringer.
The Typhoon is a dedicated shield breaker that also has some cannons available on the side, much like its parent ship. It is also designed to be the polar opposite of the Blitz, a fighter carried aboard the Borealis, a carrier which is (not coincidentally) the opposite of the Stormbringer.
The Typhoon's appearance is similarly styled to that of its parent ship, sporting a mostly greyscale colour scheme with neon orange accents. As with many smaller ships in the game, it bears a resemblance to a real-life plane, specifically a fighter jet. There is not much in the way of an interior. A simplistic seat inside a pass-through cockpit windshield on the stern of the ship.
- Capable of dealing both hull and shield damage, due to it having both cannons and phasers, however it boasts far more phasers than cannons.
- Low spinal cooldown.
- Very high firepower.
- 6 of these fighters are carried on each Stormbringer, providing capacity for fighter swarms.
- No turrets.
- Purely spinal-based weaponry requires good aim to deal any damage at all.
- Below average health which allows them to be swept aside quicker.
- The Typhoon replaced the Wrath upon its addition in the 3rd remodel of the Stormbringer, the Wrath belonging to the 2nd.
- A storm becomes a Typhoon if it becomes powerful enough, which explains the name of the fighter.
- Added in version (?), replacing the Wrath as the Stormbringer's unique fighter following the latter's 3rd remodel.
- Health increased (250/250 -> 300/300) .75a12