This article describes the NPC ship. For the player-owned equivalent, see Subjugator.
Only a maximum of 2 spawns in a public server.
It is seen and spawns at the Mega Base guarding it and It will attack Alien and Pirate ships if they get too close. It is able to call other U.N.E. ships to assist it in combat, similar to a Punisher.
Note: UNE Subjugator, along with all other U.N.E ships do not spawn in private servers.
- Lure powerful enemy AI ships such as the Kodiak or Decimator to it, as the UNE Subjugator will always win the battle due to it being extremely tanky and having an allied fleet supporting it from its call ability.
- Be sure to warp away as far as possible as when it's somehow destroyed, it will leave a 10k Stud nuke, dealing tremendous amounts of damage to any ship close it.
- Added in version 69f.
- Spawned naturally along with other U.N.E capital ships during the Kneall Event in version .75a10
- Disabled from spawning naturally due to the conclusion of the Kneall Event in version .75a11
- The largest passive AI Ship in the game.
- A wreck of it can be seen above the former Kneall Outpost during the Kneall Event.