United States of Razor
The United States of Razor is a limited edition remodel of the old Razor Wing for the President's Day Event.
The United States of Razor is quite known for its ability to take on larger ships, making it good for Pirating and Starbase defense. The United States of Razor is a reskin of the old Razor Wing. This ship was originally only available for 1-2 days during the President's Day Event, but then it was re-released over two years later on the Independence Day Event 2020.
The general layout of the interior is the same as the Razor Wing. There is a small energy core pillar directly inside from the gangplank, and a set of six chairs leading to the front cockpit, which itself has a black pilot's seat.
- Powerful Spinal weaponry for a Battlecruiser.
- Has the same Top Speed and Turn Speed as the Razor Wing.
- Decent health.
- Extremely high explosion radius, the highest out of all battlecruisers (for reference, the explosion radius is 10 less than Nyx/Borealis).
- No high Turret firepower.
- Vulnerable bottom.
- Limited, meaning that unless it is on rotation in the Limited build menu, you cannot get it back. Additionally, it costs a (D?) class permit, which can be difficult to acquire.
- More expensive than the Razor Wing, which to put it in perspective, the player needs 22 and a third (1/3) times the price of the Razor Wing to build the United States of Razor.
- You can shoot bigger ships with its powerful Spinal weapons.
- Treat this as a trophy. Never use it and only spawn it to show off to other players.
- Received a nerf that removed its Flak Cannons in an unknown version
- Received a buff on its July 4th re-release, gaining two additional medium cannons as well as two small patriotic Gatling turrets. Also received a remodel in an unknown version.
- Reclassed from Battleship to Battlecruiser and explosion size increased from ? to 400 in version .69e.
- Spinal interval reduced: 0.2 -> 0.1 .75a12
- This ship is one of the few, if not the only to play actual music (compared to sound effects). When spawned, it plays Hail to the Chief and other patriotic music.
- This ship has the highest cargo hold of any battlecruiser.
- This ship has about 13x the cargo hold of the Razor Wing, essentially making this ship a backup Freighter if needed.
- This ship has 500 more Shields and 600 more Hull than the Razor Wing
- One of the first remodeled, limited event ships to cost more than 2x the value of the original ship (currently about 10x - 12x the price of the Razor Wing).
- It uses the colors of the American flag, which symbolizes freedom and capitalism.
- The Razor Wing lost 4 rounds of its Spinals, while this ship kept them.
- This ship used to not have the famous asymmetric 'wing' that the Razor Wing has, possibly due to the lack of 'wing' in the name. The model was updated before or during the 2020 4th of July event to include the asymmetric wing.
- Was one of the rarest ships in-game as it was not re-released during the Black Friday event; however, it has been re-released on July 4th, 2020, diminishing its rarity, and is now on a randomized rotation in the Limited build menu.