The Valiant is a balanced Battlecruiser.
The interior of the Valiant is accessed by a teleport pad in the top middle of the ship. It then has a short walkway to the pilot seat, with a miniature control panel and a windshield. Both the windshield and the color scheme inside depends on the color of the team.
- Decent speed for a Battlecruiser.
- Overall good damage output.
- Great versatility, having the ability to cover many roles such as PvP, support, and so on.
- Small and durable, a rare combo for Battlecruisers.
- Great stopping power against similarly sized ships.
- High turn speed and small size make it very hard to hug the vulnerable bottom.
- You have to be able to aim Spinals in order to deal enough damage to defeat your enemies.
- Vulnerable rear, though this may not be a problem due to its turn speed.
- People can easily get out of your spinal zone and you will lose a lot of potential damage.
- You have to be in a precise angle to use all of your Turrets.
- Keep people in your aim, and try and get in their blind spot.
- Use the spinals to dish out damage.
- Added in .65a6.
- Top speed increased to 130, turn speed increased to 0.59, acceleration increased to 29, lost 2 Light Flak Cannons and received a remodel in version .68e.
- Turret loadout changed to 2 Lykos Defense Lasers and 1 Lykos Defense Cannon in version .72c20.
- Shields and Hull buffed from 1450 to 1500 and 1250 to 1300 respectively, as well as gaining a 3rd Medium Phaser and another Lykos Defense Cannon in version .72d
- The original model was based on the Rocinante from the TV show The Expanse.
- Was previously broken due to mesh displacement.
- Not possible to walk from the end of the terminal dock to the back of the ship, as half your body will be impaled in the ship, resulting in you falling off. The best option is to either use the teleport menu or jump right onto the teleporter.