The Vigilance is a large Battlecruiser that focuses on broadside weaponry.
The interior is very basic, having a seat and various plain-looking neon control panels. It is rather small and is barely tall enough for the player to stand in.
- Cheap for a battlecruiser.
- High health for its class.
- The broadside-oriented loadout makes it effective in combat, especially against larger ships.
- Its two Medium Railguns can target enemies from long distances.
- The broadside spinals can deal high amounts of damage if used correctly.
- High shield DPS for a Battlecruiser.
- Pathetic Maneuverability and Acceleration, leading to the backside being highly vulnerable.
- Its broadside profile makes it an easy target for Spinals.
- Slow for its class.
- Rather low Hull damage.
- Currently has no pilot's seat.
- A little expensive for a starter.
- Use it as a support ship in Siege battles.
- Do not go head to head with a smaller more maneuverable ship like a Fighter, as your slow maneuverability will leave you at a disadvantage.
- Just like both the Osiris and Behemoth, attack broadside for all your weapons to hit your enemy.
- Shield was buffed from 0 to 1250 in version .65b after it was added.
- Broadside spinals added in version .66b
- Turn Speed increased from 0.2 to 0.3, and Acceleration increased from 10 to 12.5 in version .75a5.
- Spinal interval decreased from 0.1 -> 0 (all spinals shoot simultaneously) .75a12