The Warden is a cheap, agile PvP Battleship with an emphasis on shield damage.
The Warden is a shield-breaker counterpart to the Hawklight, and has many similarities to its counterpart aside of the health type it excels at countering.
The Warden has a fairly interesting interior containing a teleport pad to the interior where there is control panels to the left and right of the interior, there is also a chair in the middle.
- Incredible efficiency at destroying Shields, being better than the Zeus and (barely) the Retro Aegis at shield breaking.
- Second cheapest Battleship, behind Prowler by 600 credits (Although it is a warehouse level higher).
- Balanced turrets.
- Cheaper than it's hull breaking counterpart.
- Target needs to be a little above for all turrets to fire.
- Somewhat mediocre Shield health, although it is enough to be sufficient for tanking kinetic weaponry for a while.
- Blind spot underneath.
- Mediocre Hull damage output, although it is better than the Prowler.
- Requires good spinal aim, as over a vast majority of the Shield damage output comes from them.
- Extremely good at defending Starbases; the low cost makes it less likely to be focused by a fleet, and the shield shredding properties will quickly scare any attackers into retreating.
- Use this ship to counter Cruisers, Battlecruisers or Battleships. It won't do well against ships bigger than itself or extremely agile ships.
- Buffed in .66b, having its shield go from 4000 to 2750 and its hull going from 2000 to 4150, as well as its light gatling laser being changed to a Medium Flak Cannon.
- 2 Medium Phasers and 1 Triple Heavy Cannon removed and Hull reduced to 3150 in version .69a1.
- Explosion Size 45 ----> 270 .75a12