The Warlock is a long ship, with Lasers and Railgun Turrets grouped together along the sides of the ship's body. This ship is well known for the ring surrounding its engines, which can be seen near the back of this latest remodel.
The Warlock can be used as a support siege ship since it has an array of balanced Turrets and great health.
The interior of the Warlock is the exact same as the interior of the Witch. There is a small teleporter pad that leads to a hallway stretching nearly the entire length of the ship. The hallway has three wider openings with a set of three windows on each side of the openings. The middle opening contains one large pilot's seat and a faction-colored neon screen.
- Decent turret firepower with its 5 Medium Turrets and 3 Heavy Turrets.
- Great range allows it to dish out full damage while staying behind a tank during PVP and sieges.
- Decent health for a Battleship.
- Great fleet support due to its versatility.
- Performs surprisingly well as a Pirate ship due to the balanced damage the Railguns and Lasers can deal.
- Decent maneuverability.
- Vulnerable backside and only 1 turret on the bottom.
- Lacks Small Turrets, lowering its effectiveness against small Ships.
- Jack of all trades; master of none. Can't deal very well with being outgunned.
- Rather mediocre damage output, it is on par with the Prowler.
- Pick your fights. You won't last very long in direct combat with bigger ships.
- Attack from below to ensure that all your Turrets hit.
- Try to move slowly behind Dreadnoughts during a siege, let them tank, while you use your firepower.
- When attacking larger and slower ships, always stay underneath them or in a blind-spot using the Warlock's speed.
- The Warlock received a remodel in .51a.
- Received a test remodel in .62a1 (there was also a bug that removed the Spinal Cannons)
- The Warlock received a heavy buff in .63h(?), having an additional Heavy Laser, 1000 Shield, and 1000 Hull in exchange of mobility and price.
- Received a remodel in .64c.
- Buffed in .66b, with its shield increasing from 3000 to 3350, it hull from 3500 to 3750, as well as receiving a Heavy Laser.
- Heavy Laser removed, received a remodel in version .66k?
- Heavy Laser re-added in version .66m.
- Shield reduced to 2900 and Hull reduced to 3000 in version .69a1.
- Shield increased to 3500 in version .69a2.
- Received an additional Medium Railgun in version .71b.
- 2 Medium Railguns replaced with 2 Heavy Siege Railguns, 3 Medium Railguns replaced with 3 Medium Siege Railguns, and 1 Heavy Laser replaced with 1 Heavy LR Laser in version .75a5.
- Explosion Size 45 ----> 270 .75a12
- When Galaxy was in Alpha, the Warlock originally had a mixed load-out, all the Medium Turrets could be a Railgun or Laser, however, then in beta, the Warlock lost this ability. After beta the Warlock got it back due to a glitch then it was quickly fixed and it was removed again.
- The interior of the ship used to be just a long hallway to the pilot seat.
- Has a more pvp focused counterpart, the Witch.
- The newest Warlock remodel looks exactly like the Witch. In fact, the interiors of the newest remodels are exactly the same.
- The Warlock has a light blue trail behind it.
- A very popular battleship amongst players.
- An Older model of the Warlock is featured in the teaser image on the Roblox game page along with the Archangel and the Spectre of its time.
- One of the 2 first ships with 10 turrets along with the Tempest.
- The original Warlock looked like this: