This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
The Warlord is a small Carrier / hybrid focused more on Turret firepower than Fighters.
The Warlord is a "Rough 'n' Tumble" type of Carrier, with versatile Turrets and authoritative Fighters called the Raptor. This versatile ship is ideal at either back-line support or for facing ships head-on when it's caught in the fray.
The interior of the Warlord is a small grey room containing the pilot's seat and two teleporters leading to the left and right hangars. The interior is very buggy as you can walk through many walls.
- Versatile and well-placed Turrets.
- Powerful and unique Fighters.
- Large Cargo Hold making for an ideal (yet unconventional) Pirate ship.
- Ability to engage in combat without the use of its fighters.
- High Shield damage, able to fight Punishers and the Aliens it calls by itself.
- Relatively cheap to equip all fighters with AI pilots, only costing 1000 robux without VIP.
- Relatively small compared to other Carriers.
- Low Fighter count.
- Has 2 blind spots, specifically towards the back and bottom of the Carrier.
- Fighters have very low health.
- Aiming all the turrets can be difficult at times.
- The Warlord is useful for a spearhead attack if you are accompanied by other Capital Ships.
- Thanks to its Heavy Point Defense Lasers, it is able to defend itself from smaller ships while also being able to engage larger ships.
- You could play it like a Dreadnought, that is engage your enemy head on, as it has high DPS and high healthpool.
- OR you could be back-line support, have your fighters attack other ships while using your turrets for self defense.
- Added in version .65b.
- Health increased from 5750/5800 to 9100/8700, 4 light cannons replaced with 4 Heavy Point Defense Lasers in version .68d.
- This ship, for now, has the most amount of transparent textures of any Carriers.
- Shares an extremely heavy resemblance in terms of design to the Marauder.
- Almost identical to the Daedalus from Stargate (Most likely the inspiration).
- Made in The Cultist shipyards.