The Warlord is a "Rough 'n' Tumble" type of Carrier, with versatile Turrets and formidable Fighters called the Raptor. Ideal as back-line support or for facing ships head-on when it's caught in the fray.
The interior of the Warlord is a small grey room containing the pilot's seat and teleporters leading to the left and right hangars.
- Versatile and well-placed Turrets.
- Powerful and unique Fighters.
- Large Cargo Hold making for an ideal (yet unconventional) Pirate ship.
- Ability to engage in combat without the use of its fighters.
- High Shield damage, able to fight Punishers and the Aliens it calls by itself.
- Low Fighter count.
- No Spinals.
- Has 2 blind spots, specifically towards the back and bottom of the Carrier.
- The Warlord is useful for a spearhead attack if you are accompanied by other Capital Ships.
- Thanks to its Heavy Point Defense Lasers, it is able to defend itself from smaller ships while also being able to engage larger ships.
- Added in version .65b.
- Health increased from 5750/5800 to 9100/8700, 4 light cannons replaced with 4 Heavy Point Defense Lasers in version .68d.