The Warlord is a "Rough 'n' Tumble" type of Carrier, with versatile Turrets and authoritative Fighters called the Raptor. This versatile ship is ideal at either back-line support or for facing ships head-on when it's caught in the fray.
The interior of the Warlord is a small grey room containing the pilot's seat and two teleporters leading to the left and right hangars. The interior is very buggy as you can walk through many walls.
- Versatile and well-placed Turrets.
- Powerful and unique Fighters.
- Large Cargo Hold making for an ideal (yet unconventional) Pirate ship.
- Ability to engage in combat without the use of its fighters.
- High Shield damage, able to fight Punishers and the Aliens it calls by itself.
- Relatively cheap to equip all fighters with AI pilots, only costing 1000 robux without VIP.
- Relatively small compared to other Carriers.
- Low Fighter count.
- Has 2 blind spots, specifically towards the back and bottom of the Carrier.
- Fighters have very low health.
- Aiming all the turrets can be difficult at times.
- The Warlord is useful for a spearhead attack if you are accompanied by other Capital Ships.
- Thanks to its Heavy Point Defense Lasers, it is able to defend itself from smaller ships while also being able to engage larger ships.
- You could play it like a Dreadnought, that is engage your enemy head on, as it has high DPS and high healthpool.
- OR you could be back-line support, have your fighters attack other ships while using your turrets for self defense.
- Added in version .65b.
- Health increased from 5750/5800 to 9100/8700, 4 light cannons replaced with 4 Heavy Point Defense Lasers in version .68d.