The Waspinator is identical to the model of the Wasp, but made extremely large, to the point where it is bigger than most Dreadnoughts. There is a floating teleporter on the far front of the Carrier, and leads to a teleporter just infront of the pilot seat.
The Fighter bay is simply a row of Wasp? Fighters lined up above it's engines.
The Interior is identical to the Wasp.
- The Fastest and Most-agile Carrier in the game, with an astounding 0.6 Turn Speed, which is as fast as Frigates.
- Turret is long range and extremely accurate, capable of hitting even Cruisers.
- Low hull-based DPS.
- Huge, and can be hit easily with Torpedoes.
- Low health for a Carrier.
- Keep this ship as a trophy.
- Abuse the 9K turret range of Wasp? against ships (can also be used to anti-seige if enemy is too scared)
Scare Most Players with this Ship, even Super Capital Ships would run away seeing this warp to them.
- Added in version .75a9, after the introduction of the April Fool's Event 2022.
- Price of the ship was increased tenfold twice after its initial release in .75a9.
- The first person to lose a Waspinator was undeadzombie12234567 to a CeruleanBrine's Prototype X-2.
- The only Carrier-class Ship to have Mining Lasers as it's weapon.
- The only Carrier-class ship that was used by an AI faction, The Pirates, and the only AI Ship that was a Carrier in-game.
- If you somehow were able to target an ore, it's turrets will give an error saying "Ore Hold Full".
- During the event, this ship's Galaxypedia page was redirected to a rickroll video link.