Weapon of Mass Destruction
Removed from Game
This content used to be in the game but has since been removed or disabled.
This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Weapon of Mass Destruction is a reskin of the Armageddon added in the Galaxy Fourth of July 2021 Event.
The interior is the same as the Armageddon but with a change of colors.
- High firepower.
- Strong hull tank.
- Strong counter to shield breakers such as the Zeus and the Sagittarius.
- High spinal power.
- High maneuverability.
- Has little to no shield HP, making it quite Weak against Hull breaking ships like the Ridgebreaker.
- Limited, meaning it will most likely be focused in combat.
- Can easily be overwhelmed by swarms of small ships due to inaccurate large turrets.
- Very expensive coming in at 381,162 credits.
- Stay away from hull breakers such as the Ridgebreaker and the Cyclops.
- Stay in a fleet as you will most likely be dived and targeted alone.
- No logged changes
- The shield health is a reference to the year when the USA gained independence.