The X-7849 is an AI ship that, although classed on the map and via commands as a Battlecruiser, is, in fact, a special E Class freighter carrying artifacts. It is an exact copy AI of the X-0 aside from dropping different loot.
- 2 Data Archives
- This ship is undefended on its own, but can call pirates to its side for reinforcement.
- Can be lured to a max level starbase, but it will require the help of tanking and distracting to take it down, as a pirate fleet deals heavy damage with their spinals.
- Removed from being able to spawn along with the X-4756, presumably for the duration of the Helios' advanced ship rotation in version .72(?).
- Added back along few other X class ships after Helios' advanced ship rotation during the Atheon advanced ship rotation in version .7[?][?]
- Spawning for this ship currently disabled during Halloween event 2021 version .7[?][?]
- This ship appears to use the same AI as all other AI-class ships, as it will "engage" targets and move back and forth away and towards the target in a similar way to the Alien Punisher.
- Has the Ability to call for backup. Any pirate ship in the map will warp to its location when attacked.