The Xenon is a very popular Cruiser Class ship with decent health and decent speed. You will likely see this ship a lot.
The Xenon is a siege cruiser with good acceleration, and excels at causing high damage from afar.
The interior contains one small room with a computer with a small online conversation on it, with a photo of Wiscyy's user profile next to it.
- Very high health for a Cruiser.
- Good Acceleration and Turn Speed.
- Small size making it harder to hit with larger Turrets.
- Very high range for a ship of its class, being able to outrange a level 1 Starbase and many other ships.
- Insane long-range kinetic turret armament for a Cruiser allows the Xenon to be very effective at hull-breaking without needing spinal aim(4 Light Railguns and 4 Medium Siege Railguns), making this ship viable for beginners.
- Has a balanced health pool.
- It can't defend against other small ships very well.
- It has no platform to get in the ship, meaning that you can fall out of the world when getting in or out.
- No Spinals.
- Railguns have low accuracy against moving targets.
- Incredibly expensive for a non-Limited/Advanced Cruiser.
- Siege low level or short-range bases from a distance with your Medium Siege Railguns.
- When in combat with small ships try to stay as close to the enemy as possible so your Turrets have an easier shot.
- When sieging a base of level 2 or higher let your Medium Turrets do the work while you fly around the base to avoid being hit yourself. If any Fighters comes to defend, destroy them with your remaining Small Turrets.
- The small size and long range of this ship make it dangerous, especially in fleets: it can avoid base fire and dive in to attack ships trying to despawn.
- Max Shield increased from 750 to 1000, added one Medium Railgun.
- Received a remodel in version??
- Replaced 1 Medium Railgun with 1 Point Defense Laser in version[???]
- Turret loadout changed from 3 Medium Railguns and 2 Light Gatling Cannons to 4 Medium Siege Railguns and 4 Light Railguns(the first ship to be equipped with them), Shield health increased from 1000 to 1200, and top speed increased from 120 to 150 in version .75a5.
- The ship used to be asymmetrical, with only one Flak Cannon on one side.
- This ship's Medium Railgun was temporarily replaced with a Dual Medium Cannon, but the Medium Railgun was restored on a later date.
- This ship can outrange the majority of ships, including some Dreadnoughts.