The Xenophile is a very fast but fragile Fighter, being one of the 3 fighters to spawn in Frion I, the others being the Striker and Nighthawk.
The Xenophile was one of the first Fighters to be added to the game, along with the Fury. It carries two small Phasers and has a top speed of 300. It has the second lowest health pool of any Fighter in the game. It spawns in Frion I's Lucifer Station and (?)
Like all fighter class ships, the Xenophile has little in the way of an interior.
- Work with other fighters to take down ships by staying in the enemy's blind spots.
- Avoid ships with high-accuracy or high rate-of-fire turrets (Gatlings), as they can deal significant damage to fighters and will destroy them if given the chance.
- Use your insane speed to distract weapon fire while others rake down the target.
- Remodeled in version ??
- Second fighter to ever be added.
- Not many players know of its existence, due to the fact that only 1 spawns on Frion I.
- Used to spawn in Starbases until they started to only spawn Starbase Furies.