The Zhanado is a Frigate that has a very high firepower and health. It is slower than most other Frigates. The Zhanado has spikes protruding from the front of the ship near it's 4 Tiny Cannons and 4 Tiny Phasers.
The interior of the Zhanado is a cockpit with a chair, in which features a joystick and throttle. There is a Chaotic Unity logo, along with some buttons and some screens.
- High damaging Spinals.
- Great against large ships with big blind spots, such as the Ridgebreaker and the Avalon.
- Very cheap.
- Fast reload speed.
- Good health for a Frigate.
- Slow for a Frigate.
- You must be capable of aiming Spinals well to deal considerable damage.
- You can be very daring with this ship because it is extremely cheap.
- Use large ships' blind spots and constantly use your Spinals to maximize damage.
- While it is still a relatively slow Frigate, utilize your small figure to dogfight with larger ships.
- Great when used in a swarm due to its fairly high Spinal damage.
- Price and ore requirement was increased from original price-point.
- Received remodel in update right after the Capital Cannons update part 1, but no official update name was given. The remodel also removed the VIP requirement.
- Spinals fixed in version .66n
- Remodeled in an unknown version.
- Price increased (~300cr -> ~2356cr)
- Not commonly seen.
- Based on a Fighter concept from Star Citizen.
- As of this moment in version .66 the laser spinal shoots to the right side of the ship instead of straight ahead. (Patched)
- Old model looks extremely similar to the current Abyss model.