The Zillavik is a small dreadnought that shares design traits with the Nautilus. It can be obtained from the same place that Nautilus's quest was found before the event. It is a small, fast hull-shredder that is considered the strongest ship of its respective event.
The interior is nothing more than a box with a teleporter and a seat.
- Perfectly balanced healthpool.
- High speed and small profile considering its class.
- Very good turret placement, almost no blind spots.
- Extremely high damage to hull.
- Despite no shield-breaking turrets, it still does rather high damage to shields.
- Large cargo for a dreadnought.
- fast firing turrets
- Lacking in shield damage compared to hull.
- Shield damage requires good spinal aim.
- Extremely expensive, being one of the most expensive ships in its event.
- Limited, making it a large target for pirates.
- Slow turnspeed for a ship with powerful spinals
- Has some spots where only a few turrets can hit enemies.
- The turrets don't have much range.
- Only use this ship alone when fighting ships that you are sure are weaker than you.
- Avoid fights with ships that boast high shield health, like the Judgement and Lazarus.
- Use your high hull damage to decimate ships with high hull health such as Armageddon.
- Pair up with a shield-breaker like Crescendo, Zeus, or Sagittarius, to boost your effectiveness in battle.
- Price increased from 800,000 credits to 1,200,000 credits in version .74b3 (?)
- Price reduced from 1,200,000 credits to 1,000,000 credits in .74b3.
- Explosion Size 170 ----> 865 .75a12
- The first person to lose a Zillavik was s_matias12, ironically to NecroSlayerTyphoon's Zillavik.
- Nicknamed "Big Nautilus" by players, due to its resemblance to its smaller sister ship.
- The first kill with a Zillavik was made by Silverhawk700000. He killed Incarnate102's Zero.