Maple Syrup Launcher
The Maple Syrup Launcher is a Canadian-themed Battlecruiser added during the second part of the 2021 Fourth of July Event. It is based on the MRLS Launcher, but features a red and white color scheme and some adjusted stats.
The interior of the Maple Syrup Launcher is simple and largely identical to its regular counterpart, featuring only a pilot's seat and a team-colored dashboard.
- Can deal massive amounts of hull damage with its 8 small torpedoes.
- Has more health, more maneuverability, more torpedoes, and more powerful turrets than its counterpart.
- Relatively slow and unwieldy for a Battlecruiser, even with its buffed stats.
- The limited nature of this ship, as well as its bright colors, can make it a prime target.
- Its DPS relies heavily on its Spinals. Since torpedoes are relatively slow, this makes hitting fast targets difficult.
- Use this ship against large, slow targets or at close range to maximize its damage output.
- Support ships like the Ampharos with high-accuracy turrets can be vital to fend off smaller enemy ships that are hard to hit with torpedoes.
- No logged changes?