Maple Syrup Launcher
Removed from Game
This content used to be in the game but has since been removed or disabled.
This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Maple Syrup Launcher is a Limited Battlecruiser added during the 2021 Fourth of July Event.
The Maple Syrup Launcher is a Canadian-themed Battlecruiser added during the second part of the 2021 Fourth of July Event. It is based on the MRLS Launcher, but features a red and white color scheme and some adjusted stats.
The interior of the Maple Syrup Launcher is simple and largely identical to its regular counterpart, featuring only a pilot's seat and a team-colored dashboard.
- Can deal massive amounts of hull damage with its 8 small torpedoes.
- Has more health, more maneuverability, more torpedoes, and more powerful turrets than its counterpart.
- Relatively slow and unwieldy for a Battlecruiser, even with its buffed stats.
- The limited nature of this ship, as well as its bright colors, can make it a prime target.
- Its DPS relies heavily on its Spinals. Since torpedoes are relatively slow, this makes hitting fast targets difficult.
- Use this ship against large, slow targets or at close range to maximize its damage output.
- Support ships like the Ampharos with high-accuracy turrets can be vital to fend off smaller enemy ships that are hard to hit with torpedoes.
- No logged changes?