This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
The Sentinel is a durable and versatile Cruiser, known for being disabled for over 1 year.
The Sentinel is a fast Cruiser equipped with decently powerful Spinals. It has some, but not great Turret firepower. It has average health for its class. The Sentinel has a unique shape to it, resembling some sort of weirdly formed pancake in a sense.
The interior is pretty much nonexistent.
- High Spinal firepower.
- Quite durable.
- Good turn speed.
- High health.
- Low Turret firepower.
- Relatively big for a Cruiser.
- Somewhat large frame, which makes it more vulnerable to lower-accuracy weaponry.
- Avoid being in the enemy line of fire and use your speed as an advantage.
- Use the Phasers to wear down the enemy's shield, then use your Turrets and Cannon to destroy their hull.
- The high cargo and cheap price make it a good pirating ship for newer players with generally lower income.
- Deleted from the game in ???
- Re-added to the game, received a remodel and loadout changed from 2 Light Gatling Lasers, 2 Light Gatling Cannons, 1 medium railgun(turrets), 4 Small Phasers, and 1 Medium Cannon(spinal) to 2 Light Lasers, 1 Light Cannon, 1 Medium Cannon for turrets; and 7 Small Phasers for spinals in version .73d6.
- Based on its name, it should be used for defense.
- Getting to the seat of the ship may be confusing at first due to no obvious points of entry.
- Was the first non-fighter class ship to be legitimately deleted from the game, until it returned after over 1 year of being disabled.