The Argosy is a hull-tanked Destroyer which focuses on dealing hull damage.
It is armed with two Light Lasers and four Small Cannons. With this, the Argosy is able to deal a good amount of hull damage.
The Interior of the Argosy is that of a hallway leading from the back of the ship to the front of the ship that has the pilot seat and a windshield to look out of. In the hallway is somewhere to sit and a set of bunk beds.
- Very high hull health for its class.
- Good amount of hull damage output.
- Almost non-existent shields.
- Turrets are highly obstructed, and have very small firing arcs
- Slow speed for a destroyer, even below average for frigates
- Does considerably less shield damage compared to hull.
- Weak against anything above a destroyer.
- Works very well when paired with a ship with good shield damage output, such as the Cobra.
- Great for attacking ships within base range, as losing it isn't much of a problem due to the very low cost.
- The low cost of this ship, coupled with versatile armament, make it a dream come true for a swarm ship.
- The versatile armament of this ship coupled with its low price makes this ship an ideal Pirate vessel.
- Shield damage is somewhat lacking even with the Light Lasers. It is extremely slow for a Destroyer, even some Battleships will move faster. It has almost non-existent shields, but the highest amount of hull in its class, making it very effective against ships that primarily deal shield damage.
- Diving bases wouldn't be the smartest idea, as bases could hit turrets easier with your slow speed.
- If aligned correctly, the lasers can break through shields, then the cannons can finish the hull.
- Has similar features to the old Archeon model.