Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Ibis is a cheap and well-armed Destroyer commonly seen in Galaxy.
The interior is compact but detailed with the main control seat and a raised secondary seat in the back.
- Lots of Turrets for its class and size.
- Extremely cheap.
- Deals high hull damage.
- Good support ship against small vessels.
- Great against Swarmers.
- Low shield damage.
- Poor turn speed.
- Low top speed for its class.
- Lacks Spinals.
- Very short range.
- Can't significantly damage Battleships or higher classes.
- Generally use this to take out Frigates or other Destroyers, as its small turrets don't deal much damage to larger ships.
- Keep your opponent on your right side so that the Gatling Laser has a clear line of sight. Otherwise, you'll have an even harder time breaking their shield.
- Great ship for swarms, due to its very low cost and high accuracy.
- This ship's design is directly copied from a ship of the same name in EVE Online.
Enter the code "SPACE" to get a free Ibis (if you have an Ibis, the code will not work, and can't be used again later on).This code no longer gives an Ibis.
- Back in beta, if you'd kill it you will receive 54 bounty.
- Has an event version, the Patriotic Ibis.