The Retro Ampharos is a Battleship that excels at supporting fleets with its strong AA capabilities. However, it is also somewhat good at PVP due to its very high maneuverability and relatively high damage output.
- Effective as a Support ships to a capital ship.
- Extremely Fast for a battleship faster than any other non limited battleship excluding the Stealth One the Stealth B-2.
- Has more turret DPS than its regular counter part.
- Extremely effective against smaller ships and is a great counter to a carriers fighters.
- All turrets are situated on top of the ship making it easy to get all turrets firing at once
- Weak spinals have less firepower than its counter part, the Ampharos.
- Is a lot wider when facing front on than its non limited version.
- Has a big blind spot underneath the ship.
- Never travel alone and travel with a trusted guard.
- Take on carriers with another capital ship to take on the carrier while you target the fighters from the carrier.