Jump to navigation Jump to search
The bridge is composed of a relatively simple room with windows and a singular chair. Before the bridge, there is a short hallway containing multiple seats and a teleporter to the bridge.
- Has an overall large and balanced health pool, allowing the ship to take a considerable amount of damage before having to retreat.
- Its large cargo hold allows for a substantial amount of loot to be stored; perfect for pirating.
- The Retro Leviathan has an astonishingly high top speed of 111, which lets it outrun anything in its class except Cyber Leviathan and Slipstream.
- Overall better stats and better spinal firepower than the Leviathan.
- Very expensive for a Dreadnought.
- Its two Retro Flak Cannons have a very limited fire arc, making them useless against any small ships that avoid them.
- Given that it is limited, you are more likely to be targeted.
- Can't be obtained again if lost.
- Sluggish acceleration, makes for an easy target against ships like the Helios.
- Be very careful when using this ship, as it is rather expensive and is limited.
- Its weaponry and large health pool allow it to chase damaged ships very well.
- Added in Version .66b for the Retro Ship Event.
- Received a buff along with all other retro event ships in .66b shortly after the event ended.
- The first player to lose this ship to another player was 2_1q to AlikeBird.
- The first of the three leviathan models.
- There is an admin ship that uses a downscaled version of this without the turrets, called the Baby Leviathan.