The bridge is composed of a relatively simple room with windows in addition to a large pilot chair and two passenger seats, although only the former can be sat in. Before the bridge, there is a short hallway containing multiple seats and a teleporter to the bridge.
- Has an overall large and balanced health pool, allowing the ship to take a considerable amount of damage before having to retreat.
- Its large cargo hold allows for a substantial amount of loot to be stored; perfect for pirating and looting bosses.
- Extremely high top speed and maneuverability for a Dreadnought; has an exorbitant turn speed of 0.9, allowing it to outmaneuver other Capital ships with extreme ease.
- Overall better stats and better firepower than the Leviathan.
- High hull damage output with its 4 Huge Cannons.
- Large assortment of Turrets allows for versatility.
- Very expensive for a Dreadnought.
- Although it is hard to exploit due to the ship's very high turn speed, the underside is a weakspot.
- Total health and overall damage output are on the lower end for a Limited Dreadnought.
- Be very careful when using this ship, as it is will be hunted due to its expense and Limited status.
- Its weaponry and decent health pool allow it to chase down crippled ships very well.
- Abuse large ships' blindspots with your extreme maneuverability.
- In combat, warp and try to stay under your enemies; most of your turrets are on top of your ship.
- Try to hit your Spinals as they account for 1/3 of your hull DPS.
- Added in Version .66b for the Retro Ship Event.
- Received a buff along with all other retro event ships in .66b shortly after the event ended.
- Gained 2 Huge Cannons in version .75a5.
- Explosion Size 180 ----> 940 .75a12
- The first player to lose this ship to another player was 2_1q to AlikeBird.
- The first of the three leviathan models.
- There is an admin ship that uses a downscaled version of this without the turrets, called the Baby Leviathan.